How do you unlock pattern lock on Android phones? I forgot the pattern lock and now I don’t know how to remove the pattern lock. I recently saw a lot of questions and feedback from people who want to know how to open an Android pattern without a password. Don’t worry if you are one of them. I’ll give an idea to unlock Android phone pattern lock without resetting factory settings. There are many ways you can unlock Android phone pattern. Get rid of these 6 important ways to unlock your Android phone pattern.
Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock with ease
Can unlock pattern lock by removing Android screen lock
If you want to unlock a password, a pattern, a PIN or a fingerprint on an Android phone, simply call the da.fone – Unlock (for Android). It is an excellent and advanced application that allows you to open the device lock screen without erasing content or causing damage. Follow these steps to learn how to unlock Android phone pattern.
da.fone – Unlock (for Android)
Unlock 4 types of Android screen lock without losing data
- It helps to unlock 4 types of screen locks – PIN, pattern, password and fingerprints
- Just unlock the screen lock, there will be no data loss
- Anyone can use it, you don’t need any technical knowledge
- It works for Galaxy Note / Tab / S series and LG series and so on.
It is available for Windows, Linux, etc.
How to unlock with da.fone
- Install Da.fone. Start unlocking the pattern by starting it. Select the “Unlock” option on the home screen.
2. Now connect your Android phone to the system. Click the “Start” option after it is recognized.
3. Then switch the Tour Phone to download mode. You can do this by turning it off and simultaneously pressing the On / Off, Home and Volume Down buttons. Then press and hold the volume up key until the download mode shown on the phone is activated.
4. The da.fone application software automatically recognizes the download mode on the device.
5.Lay back and relax while the recovery package is downloading and compiling required to unlock the Android phone.
6. A message is displayed when the compilation is complete. Then pull the plug out of the socket and use the phone without a code for the locking pattern.
Unlock Android pattern lock with Android device manager
In addition to dr.fone, there are numerous options for unlocking the Android pattern lock. Note that these options are not as secure when using da.fone. For example, you can use an Android device manager for this. You can use it to call an external device, change the lock, search for and delete the content. Here is the procedure for unlocking the pattern lock of an Android device.
- Visit the Android Device Manager and log in with your access data
- The list of devices connected to your account is displayed
- Select the device you want to unlock and you have the following options: Lock, Call or Delete.
- Press the lock to change the pattern lock for your device
5. Enter a new pattern for the device and request an optional recovery message
6. Make these changes, close the window and change the pattern lock on your device
Unlock Android pattern in safe mode
It is an effective and easy method to unlock the Android pattern. However, this option only works for third-party apps, i.e. H. Installed apps and apps with screen lock. It may not work if you use the native lock feature. Start your phone in safe mode and you can bypass the lock pattern without locking. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Call up the options of the power menu by pressing the power button
- Then tap and hold the “Disable” option
- It will then appear that you are opening a “restart” message to agree to this in safe mode
4.When the device restarts in Safe Mode, all third party screen locks are automatically disabled
5. Next, go to Settings, Apps, and you can also delete third-party apps. This way, you can unlock apps.
Unlock the pattern with the “Forgot pattern” function
If you have an Android device version 4.4 or older, you can unlock the pattern using the “Forgot pattern” option. You do not need another device or additional tool to perform this task. The following steps will show you how to unlock Android phone pattern.
- Please enter 5 times incorrectly to get the following screen
2. Tap the “Forgot pattern” function at the bottom of the screen
3. Select the option to unlock the phone pattern with Google credentials
4. Sign in with the correct Google profile information for your device
5. Then set your device with a new pattern and confirm. This way you can apply and use a new pattern
Use Samsung Find My Mobile feature to unlock Samsung Android lock screen pattern
Samsung has developed an Android-like function to find a device and implement various options on it. With this Samsung Find My Mobile function, you can change the lock, search for it, delete its contents and also perform other tasks. However, this only applies to Samsung Android devices. The following steps will show you how to unlock Samsung patterns using this feature.
- Visit Samsung Find my cell phone Website and log in with your details
- Select your device model in the left pane and it defines the location by default
- You also have access to other services. Left click on “Unlock my device” to continue
- You will then receive the “Unlock” option. Click and unlock the lock pattern
- You will receive a notification on your Samsung device after the pattern is unlocked
This entire guide will help you learn all the tips and tricks for unlocking your Android phone.
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN code five times on the lock screen. A “Forgot pattern”, “Forgot PIN” or “Forgot password” button is displayed. Tip it on. You will be asked to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
Yes, it is legal to unlock phones. More importantly, the FCC requires that all cellular operators must unlock phones for their consumers free of charge if a consumer so wishes. However, you need to know if your phone can be unlocked. The FCC does not give you a license to defraud the carriers …