Hello fellas here, I am focusing on A2 Hosting Review. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better useful way.
Guide: A2 Hosting Review
A2 Hosting is one of the oldest providers. They are originally from Michigan and started in 2001 under a different name (Iniquinet). Later, in 2003, the name was changed to A2 Hosting.
On their website, you can read that 97% of their customers are satisfied and that they promise “Up to 20x faster servers” – we’ll see later if their servers are as fast as the Road Runner (meep, meep) or if A2 is more like the Coyote. Moreover, their (first term) pricing seems like a bargain, but what about the renewal costs?
That’s exactly why I decided to review A2 Hosting and tell you all about their products, prices, advantages, and flaws.
Let’s take a dive and see if A2 Hosting is the hosting service you are looking for.
A2 Hosting Pros Cons and Review
9.1 Total Score Good
Every Webhosting has many benefits and downsides and everybody desires to undergo it earlier than contemplating which Webhosting is best suited for his or her web sites or blogs. Now let’s take a look at the professionals and cons of A2 Hosting:
Ease of Use9.5Domain Names8Email Rating10Databases10Applications10Webspace Limit10Monthy Data Transfer Limit9.5FTP Accounts and Secure FTP9.5Server Location9Security Features9Server Speed9Uptime6Backups8.5CDN8.5Server Features10Refunds and Guarantees9Assistance and Support9.5PROS
- Speed: As we’ll see later, A2 Hosting is one of the fastest providers I’ve ever tried.
- Advanced features: Their higher plans come with interesting advanced options such as staging areas or a server-side caching system.
- Backups: They keep 7 copies of your site. Be aware that the backup recovery features only come with their Swift and Turbo plan.
- Server locations: You can choose to host your website in America (East or West Coast), Europe or Asia.
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth: Your storage space is unlimited, although your total number of files cannot exceed 600,000. Bandwidth is not measured either.
- Windows-based hosting: Unlike many other competitors, Windows-based servers are available.
- Uptime: They need to improve their uptime (more on this later).
- No PCI Compliance: They do not support PCI Compliance out-of-the-box. Not suitable for e-commerce projects.
- On-demand backups are paid separately: If you want to use their on-demand backup system to create your own backups, you will need to purchase their add-on.
- Confusing Checkout: Even if they’re not as intrusive as other providers (e.g. iPage), their checkout is loaded with add-ons you probably won’t need (e.g. a paid SSL certificate).
- 35 simultaneous HTTP connections: All shared hosting plans seem to be limited to 35 simultaneous HTTP connections to the server – this may not be enough for some.
A2 hosting was based in 2001 by Bryan Muthig with the unique title Iniquinet. It remained a small firm earlier than 2003, however, since then, they’ve grown to be the number one model within the internet hosting area, particularly amongst WordPress customers.
A2’s principal focus is pretty clear, velocity and security. They obtain this with their personalized server configuration and inner instruments similar to A2 Optimized. Other putting options are:
- The finest developer instruments.
- 9% uptime.
- A primary-class, Guru view help crew that’s obtainable 24/7.
- Lightning-quick loading time.
A2 Hosting Company is working with Carbonfund.org to scale back the influence of carbon answerable for the local weather change and since 2007, the corporate has claimed to be 100% CO2 impartial. You also can go to DoFollow Directory Submission Sites.
A2 Hosting Features
- It comes with free “HackScan” for safety.
- They are actually the quickest shared internet hosting supplier.
- Money again assure.
- Green Webhosting.
- Free content material supply community.
- Compatible with Common Content Management System (CMS).
- Efficient and quick customer support help.
- Reliable uptime.
- Top high-quality growth instruments.
- Free SSL certificates to maintain your web site safe.
- Fast know-how to make your web sites 2 instances sooner.
- It comes with Cloudflare CDN that helps to enhance web site loading time.
- Have limitless storage and knowledge switch.
A2 Hosting plans
|Free web site migration, free SSD||Free web site migration, free SSD||Free web site migration, free SSD, web site accelerator, turbo server|
|Regular costs||$ 7.99 a month||$ 9.99 per 30 days||$ 18.99 per 30 days|
|Discount costs||$ 3.92 a month||$ 4.90 per 30 days||$ 9.31 per 30 days|
When to use A2 Hosting
If you are looking for a moderately priced provider that is generous with storage and bandwidth, A2 Hosting is a reliable choice.
In addition, it comes with a number of features that similar competitors will not offer, such as built-in server-side caching, staging areas and speed optimization plugins for CMSs such as WordPress, PrestaShop or Magento.
I can imagine that A2 Hosting would be a good fit for new bloggers who need a reliable host, for small and medium-sized companies looking for serious hosting service, or digital solo developers (e.g. SEO consultants or WordPress developers) who need storage space for their website and possibly for their clients.
It really is a solid option for those looking for a Windows-based project.
When you don’t want to use A2 Hosting
However, there are a few limitations that make me reluctant to recommend A2 Hosting for larger projects. Their uptime should definitely improve and having a 35 simultaneous HTTP connection limitation can be a deal-breaker for those who get more traffic.
A2 Hosting Review: Videos
A2 Hosting Speed test
Slow websites are not cool, and a fast hosting provider is vital to support a fast site. As you can imagine, the speed of your site is crucial to having better user engagement, and many studies have correlated slow sites with lower conversion rates.
In addition, Google and other search engines hate slow sites. So even more reasons to have a fast hosting provider.
For more than a month, I kept a close eye on the speed of A2 Hosting (and that of other competitors) using tools like Pingdom, GTmetrix, Webpagetest.org, and Google’s PageSpeed Insights.
I have to say that A2 Hosting’s speed is awesome. As you can see in the table above, they were one of the top 3 providers in our tests and had an outstanding performance.
Check out an overview of their results:
|Test||Average Ranking||Average Speed|
|5 GTmetrix test||1 out of 7 providers was faster||1.28 s|
|5 Pingdom test||Fastest provider||0.77 s|
|5 Webpagetest test||1 out of 7 providers was faster||4.886 s|
If you are worried about speed, A2 Hosting is a trusty provider. Much more Road Runner than Coyote indeed.
Is A2 Hosting’s Uptime Good?
Undoubtedly A2 internet hosting proves to be the most effective and quickest rising internet hosting suppliers and presents many several types of plans in an effort to handle your web site or do the A2 Hosting Gurus for you. It is very optimized for WordPress customers and you may get a top quality of 99.9% uptime with actual pleasant 24/7 buyer help. The neatest thing about A2 Hosting is that they’re 100% CO2 impartial, which is excellent for the setting.
I hope you’ll like this text about A2 Hosting evaluate. Let me know your opinion within the feedback subject. Don’t neglect to share this text together with your family and friends.
Guide about A2 Hosting Review
In this guide, we told you about the A2 Hosting Review; please read all steps above so that you understand A2 Hosting Review in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the A2 Hosting Review, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide A2 Hosting Review. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter if you love our work.
For our visitors: If you have any questions regards the A2 Hosting Review, then feel free to ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes only.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation regarding this tutorial “A2 Hosting Review”, then kindly contact us for the same.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide A2 Hosting Review, then kindly contact us.
A2 Hosting Review: advantages guide by trickbugs
- The A2 Hosting Review tutorial is free for anyone.
- The price of the A2 Hosting Review guide is free for all our visitors so they learn each tutorial carefully.