Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Fix ‘App Store Badge Not Showing Issue’ on iOS 15/iPadOS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Fix ‘App Store Badge Not Showing Issue’ on iOS 15/iPadOS
I want to know if there are any updates for my applications before I install them. This gives me the opportunity to read release notes and discover those features. I rely on the App Store notification badge to do this. Lately, however, I ran into a problem when it didn’t show up up on my iPhone and iPad running iOS 15 and iPadOS.
At first, I thought the App Store badge was not a simple technical problem: iOS 15 and iPadOS had a lot of bugs in it. But after many iOS and iPadOS updates failed to resolve the issue, I found an easy way to display the Badge App Store badge messages. Shop. I’ll tell you how it worked for me, and give you some tips just in case.
How to Solve Store Badge Not displayed on iPadOS
Activate Badge Notifications
- Go to Settings> Notifications> App Store
- Scroll next to the Badges tab
- Make sure it is green means it is working.
Check out Automatic Application Updates
- Go to the Settings application on your iPad.
- tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Next, turn off the browser next to App Updates
Enable Cellular Data Use
- Go to Application Settings> Cellular Data
- For various tabs, you see this scroll down from the App Store
- if disabled, swipe right / tap to activate.
Try restarting your iPad
- Sometimes your device may get some updates but may not restart for some reason. Therefore, new updates may not be integrated with the OS. Therefore, restarting should help resolve the Store Show Badge on iPadOS.
Find Updates manually
- Long press on the App Store icon
- You will see a small drop-down menu
- Click the Updates option
- Swipe down to force a scan for the latest updates
Turn off Low Data Mode
- Go to Settings app> Wi-Fi
- Click ibutton next to Low Data Mode.
- You will now see a switch next to Small Data Mode. Tap and close it.
The above is to eliminate low data usage while using a Wi-Fi network. Later, we will check how to activate Small Data Mode for Cellular Data.
- Go to Settings> Cellular
- Click Cellular Data Options,
- Turn off the switch next to Low Data Mode.
Guide about Fix ‘App Store Badge Not Showing Issue’ on iOS 15/iPadOS
In this guide, we told you about the Fix ‘App Store Badge Not Showing Issue’ on iOS 15/iPadOS; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix ‘App Store Badge Not Showing Issue’ on iOS 15/iPadOS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix ‘App Store Badge Not Showing Issue’ on iOS 15/iPadOS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Fix ‘App Store Badge Not Showing Issue’ on iOS 15/iPadOS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.