Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Fix ‘Bsvc Processor Has Stopped Working’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Fix ‘Bsvc Processor Has Stopped Working’ Issue
BSvcProcessor has always stopped working in relation to Bing or Skype. The program is part of Microsoft’s Bing desktop software and is usually integrated with other programs or installed separately as a “Bing tool” in your web browsers. BSvcProcessor is not a required component of the Windows operating system and can be easily installed without affecting your computer. In addition, the process may sometimes modify itself as a virus or malware.
As a precaution, it encourages you to run a proper scan to check for any errors or malware hidden on your computer. We have added a number of different workarounds for this problem. Start at the top and work your way down accordingly.
Remove Bing Bar and Remove Add-ons
As mentioned above, the BSvcProcessor program is downloaded to the system with the Bing Bar application and the Microsoft Bing Desktop software. To fix the error, you should uninstall the Bing Bar application and remove plugins from your browser.
Here is what you should do:
- Open Control Panel (view by Category) in Windows and go to Settings> Uninstall a program.
- In the new window, find Bing Bar from the app menu, right-click and then select Uninstall.
- Confirm the installation process to remove this application from your computer.
After you have finished uninstalling Bing Bar, you also need to delete your Bing plugins from your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer). Do as guide says:
- Launch Internet Explorer, click the gear icon and select Manage plugins.
- Find any plugins about Bing, select and click Activate.
Check out the Startup Procedures
Sometimes Bing forces itself into your computer so you choose instead of other search engines. To fix the BSvcProcessor error, you can check whether Bing is running as a startup process on your computer.
- Type msconfig into the search box and enter the result.
- Under the Services tab, find any process related to Bing and review them
- Save the change.
Remove Bingsvc from the registry
If you fail to fix the BSvcProcessor that stopped working, you can try removing Bingsvc from the Windows registry by following these steps.
- Type regedit to the text box of the Run window (open by pressing Win + R) and click OK.
- Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun
- Find the bingsvc entry from the right, right-click and select Delete.
- Restart your PC and see if your problem is resolved.
Guide about Fix ‘Bsvc Processor Has Stopped Working’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the Fix ‘Bsvc Processor Has Stopped Working’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix ‘Bsvc Processor Has Stopped Working’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix ‘Bsvc Processor Has Stopped Working’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Fix ‘Bsvc Processor Has Stopped Working’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.