Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Fix ‘Instagram Not Showing Your Profile Picture’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Fix ‘Instagram Not Showing Your Profile Picture’ Issue
If anyone of you facing Instagram Not Showing Your Profile Picture issue, this is the best auto shop for you. Instagram is one of the greatest social media platforms and databases in the world. Infact we can say it is the second one among the social media media as far as the quantity of users and quantity data. There are large number of people who are overseeing Instagram to guarantee its smooth performance and stability. However, eventually, Instagram is as yet a piece of technology that can never be errorless.
Minor issues are normal in Instagram and each and every other internet-related platform. More often than not the issue is at the user’s end. A bug or error in the application causes the malfunction. All things considered, we can’t fault the item organization and they can’t assist us with packaging OS or hardware issues. We need to tackle it utilizing DIYs techniques.
As of late we saw a few users whining about explicit Instagram issues in the Reddit community. They were examining the “Instagram Not Showing Your Profile Picture” issue. After some examination we discovered numerous others talking about similar issue on various platforms. Our group brought some arrangement after close to home experimentation. All of these solutions are effectively ranked here as indicated by their latent capacity. Along these lines, follow them individually. Perhaps the “Instagram Not Showing Your Profile Picture” issue will get fixed before you arrived at the last solution.
1. Is Instagram Server Up and Running?
- It may sound trivial but that’s a possibility. Head over to Google search page and run a quick query using this phrase – “Instagram Server Status.” Check whether other Instagram users have reported the same issue or not.
- If there are multiple users reporting the same thing, you can safely assume that Instagram team is very much aware of this thing and they are working on.
- Wait for an hour or perhaps a few hours and check later. Your problem might be resolved.
2. Update Your Instagram App
- App developers often release new versions of their apps with several bug fixes and new features.
- If your Instagram pictures are not showing up, go back to Google Play Store or App Store and check whether any update is available or not.
- If there is an update available for the app, update it immediately. Often times, this resolves the issue.
3. Check Your Internet Connection
- The only way Instagram can work is if you have a proper Internet connection. If you are on mobile data, check whether you have ample data available or not.
- f you are on Wi-Fi, check whether other apps using Wi-Fi are working or not. You can go ahead and reset your router if needed just to rule out the possibility that your route has not entered into a standby mode.
- Often images fail to load because of slow Internet or no Internet.
4. Is Your App a Beta Version?
- When you see a Beta version of any app, you should know that the developers are testing the app in a live environment.
- That means, the app is available for download and use and the developers are waiting for feedback from real-world users.
- Any bugs reported are ironed out by the developers in their subsequent Beta rollouts to finally come up with release candidate or the stable version. If you are using Instagram Beta, uninstall it and go for the stable version of the app.
5. Close and Reopen the App
- Sometimes simply closing the app entirely (not just minimizing) and then reopening the app resolves the issue.
- The issue is entirely related to conflicts with other apps or just a glitch in the app. If this is not resolving the problem, move on to the next troubleshooting step.
6. Uninstall and Reinstall the App
- If there is a problem with app conflict or if the Instagram app was not installed properly, a quick uninstall followed by a reinstall can solve your problem.
- When you reinstall, you need to make sure that you are giving all the necessary permissions to Instagram app. It will ask for permission to access your camera, your storage, telephone, location, contacts and microphone.
- Provide all the permissions and once installation is successful, log into the account and check. Your problem should resolve.
7. Are Your Photos Deleted?
- Like it or not, your account may be hacked or someone can simply play a dirty game by getting into your Instagram account and deleting your photos.
- In case of complete hack, you may not even be able to access your Instagram account. So, to rule out the possibility, log into your Instagram account from the web using the URL instagram.com.
- If you cannot see your photos on the web interface, there is something wrong. You need contact Instagram with the issue and they will help you out.
8. Reset Your Phone – The Last Resort
- If nothing is working and your account has not been hacked or no one deleted your photos, take the last step. Simply RESET your phone. Do a factory reset but ensure that you are taking a full backup of your contacts, photos, documents etc. stored in your phone.
- You can download everything on your computer or use any cloud service like Google Drive, Dropbox etc. Once you have the backup, do a complete factory reset and update your phone. Now install Instagram as the first app on your phone. It should work properly.
- If nothing is working, simply contact Instagram support. They will help out. But, any one of the above steps should actually work and resolve your issue.
Guide about Fix ‘Instagram Not Showing Your Profile Picture’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the Fix ‘Instagram Not Showing Your Profile Picture’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix ‘Instagram Not Showing Your Profile Picture’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix ‘Instagram Not Showing Your Profile Picture’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Fix ‘Instagram Not Showing Your Profile Picture’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.