Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for changes and won’t sync’ Issue on iPhone iOS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for changes and won’t sync’ Issue on iPhone iOS
Is your iPhone incompatible with iTunes? If your answer is “yes”, then you have come to the right place. We have recently noticed that many users are facing this problem. Fortunately, there are a few solutions to solve this problem as well. The world is often synchronized not started on your device or running an older version of iTunes. In this post, we are going to show you what to do when iPhone 6s won’t play with iTunes. These solutions can be used with almost any major version of iOS.
Recently, many iOS users have been complaining about iPhone recovery getting stuck while waiting for an iPhone error. If you are still one of the users who encountered the same error, you are on the right page. Generally speaking, this error can appear either while updating or restoring your iPhone using iTunes and there is a break between your iPhone and iTunes. This error can be for many reasons, such as: B. USB port or USB damaged, unstable connection, outdated iTunes version, etc.
How to Resolve the issue
Before performing these steps, make a backup copy of your audio notes. You can check the details on how to make backups on iTunes.
Erase all the “Records” files from your iPhone Guide
If you are using your iOS device – iPad, iPod, or iPhone – do the following:
- Go to Settings of your iPhone. Tap on your iCloud account. Go to the iPhone model that matches your device. If you have an iPhone X, tap. Search for the option of Find My iPhone. Delete this feature.
- Go to your iTunes Store application. Click More in the lower right corner. Tap Records. Make sure you do not have active records. If you have advanced records, you can either wait for them to complete or delete every one of them.
- Go to Voice Notes. Double-check whether there are double-digit records. You also need to log in to the iTunes library and make sure there are no duplicates. If there are gray notes, you can try restarting your device.
- Hard reboot your device by pressing button and home button simultaneously. Continue typing until you can see the Apple logo. Turn on your device and see if you can delete the sound notes later.
What To Do On iTunes
Cancel any automatic recordings on your device.
- Go to your Settings> Tap on iTunes and App Stores. Automatically change recording settings. Make sure they are all out.
- Go to your iTunes. Click on your iPhone music tab. Select the option “add music manually”. Delete all music on your to-do list.
- In order to remove all the music on your iPhone or iPad, go to the iTunes app. On the Music tab, if the check mark is on “Music Sync” button, make sure you do not tick. Tap Apply.
- Back up all the files on your iPad or iPhone if you need to sync them successfully.
- You can also play Synchronized Music feature on your iPhone after their support up. Leave audio Memos unattended. If synchronized feature does not work again, then this means that you have a damaged object record.
- After the sync is complete, make sure to go to your settings and enable all the automatic sync of music and other files on your iPhone.
Before deleting all your voice notes, make a backup of, on your Mac or iCloud account. You can learn how to make backups on iTunes.
- Simply go to your directory and delete all your files.
- If you are sure that the database is corrupted, remove any files on your audio recording application.
- Try syncing your iTunes again.
Guide about Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for changes and won’t sync’ Issue on iPhone iOS
In this guide, we told you about the Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for changes and won’t sync’ Issue on iPhone iOS; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for changes and won’t sync’ Issue on iPhone iOS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for changes and won’t sync’ Issue on iPhone iOS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Fix ‘iTunes is waiting for changes and won’t sync’ Issue on iPhone iOS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.