Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Fix ‘This device cannot use a Trusted Platform Module’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Fix ‘This device cannot use a Trusted Platform Module’ Issue
Assuming you receive the error message ‘This device cannot use the Trusted Platform Module’, it may be better in the event that your PC does not crash TPM or due to your assembly settings. Users have announced that when they try to encrypt a drive on their Windows 10 using the inherent BitLocker, they are annoyed with the said error message. The error message is corrected whenever it is checked carefully, regardless, not everyone is able to perform the task.
BitLocker is an important feature of Windows 10 and generally proves to be useful when we need to encrypt specific hard drives to keep others from accessing them. In case you do not have the foggiest solution right now, the Trusted Platform Module or TPM is one of the most widely used motherboards which is used to make and store cryptographic keys. You will want to avoid the issue whenever you go through this thing.
How to Fix “This device cannot use the Trusted Platform Module
- Find the Edit Group Policy in the Windows Search Bar.
- Now Open the Edit Group Guide and click on Computer Configuration option.
For Windows 10 users
- Now Click the Manage Templates option and then Select Windows Components and Select Bitlocker Drive Information.
- After Click on BitLocker Drive Encryption, Navigate to Operating System Drivers and Search for the “Request Additional Authentication at Startup” policy.
For Windows 11 Users
- Now Click on the Manage Templates option and then select the All Settings option.
- Contact Us for “Request Additional Authentication at the Start” Policy.
- Double-click on the Policy Settings and Change Settings to Not Configured to Activate.
- Apply Changes & Exit Group Policy Editor and Check Now.
Guide about Fix ‘This device cannot use a Trusted Platform Module’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the Fix ‘This device cannot use a Trusted Platform Module’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix ‘This device cannot use a Trusted Platform Module’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix ‘This device cannot use a Trusted Platform Module’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Fix ‘This device cannot use a Trusted Platform Module’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.