Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Fix ‘WhatsApp Keeps Crashing on Android’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Fix ‘WhatsApp Keeps Crashing on Android’ Issue
“WhatsApp continues to stall” on Android is one of the most annoying problems you can face on it. phone. Not because other apps don’t even hit, but WhatsApp is an instant messaging application that most people rely on to keep in touch with friends and family. And if the problem of “accident” or “delay” WhatsApp has spread on your Android phone there are several ways to overcome it.
Try these obvious solutions to fix WhatsApp does not work on it phone. Sure you can reconnect with your friends after following the solutions!
Check For WhatsApp Errors
- The first thing you should do whenever you encounter any errors related to apps is to check whether the application itself is faulty. In many cases, it happens that WhatsApp has some problems from your server and it continues to keep alert or freezing.
- It may be a coding problem that prevents you from accessing the app.
- So in this case, you should check on Google if any update is related to the error. If so then you will still get the solutions as well.
Restart your Android Phone
- As I always say that whenever you encounter an error message on your Android phone then instead of finding other solutions, you should restart your device first.
- Believe it or not but restart the device has the ability to fix minor bugs or glitches that occur on it phone. In addition, it closes all the apps running on the background and you have to use them again which is a good way to remove any errors.
- So this is a useful and helpful method to solve WhatsApp keeps attacking on Android. Try this method first and if you find the same error then move on to the next solution.
- After your reboot phone, if you still face the same issue then you should force WhatsApp application to stop. Doing this will restart the app again and you may not get such an error anymore.
- So here’s what you have to do:
- First, open Settings> Applications on it phone
- Then select WhatsApp from the list and click Stop Force
- Making this change, if the option is not gray then it means WhatsApp has crashed but your background process is still running.
- So here, you have to restart your device and then check if the error exists again.
Update WhatsApp To New
- You may have noticed that every app needs to be updated after a while and this is also important. Regularly updating the application ensures that there are no bugs or problems in the world.
- It may occur some minor bugs if the app performance is completely off. But after the update, all these kinds of issues are resolved.
- So here it is important to check if there is any update for WhatsApp because our world to get rid of WhatsApp keeps crashing on Android.
- Follow these steps:
- First, go to the Google Play Store on your Android phone
- Then click the three horizontal lines and click My Applications & Games
- There you will find a list of installed applications and an update option next to each of them if available
- Go to WhatsApp and check if there is an update. If yes then click immediately.
- Doing this will update your WhatsApp to the latest version and hopefully, now WhatsApp will not crash anymore.
Clear the WhatsApp cache and data
- Another possible way to access WhatsApp as before is by clearing the WhatsApp cache and data. It may be the cache and damaged data files that create the case.
- You do not have to worry about data loss as this will not erase the saved files or data on phone. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Home screen where you can see all your applications
- Now click Settings> Applications> Application Manager
- Then find WhatsApp and click on it
- Now click Storage> Clear cache and Clear data
- Doing this will erase all the saved data and files from the application and hopefully, now you will not face any issue while using WhatsApp.
Remove And Reinstall WhatsApp
- When your WhatsApp crashes or freezes then the app itself can be a problem. In this case, you should uninstall the app and reinstall WhatsApp.
- But before you do, back up all the important things and after that, follow the following procedure:
- First, go to Settings> Applications and then scroll down and select and tap WhatsApp
- You will see the uninstall option, simply click on it
- Doing this will remove WhatsApp from phone and now reboot your device
- After that, open Google Play Store and find WhatsApp> click on Install option
- Get permission when popup occurs and install the application
- After everything is done, open WhatsApp and log in.
- It may not address errors as before and this means that the problem has been resolved.
Reboot the device in Safe Mode
- When nothing goes to your heart then you should reboot your device in safe mode. This is because in many cases, the installation of any third-party applications leads to many cases on phone and some malicious apps.
- So to check this out, you have to start it phone in safe mode. The steps are as follows:
- Press Power button unless you get the Power off option on the screen
- Thus remove Power unless Safe Mode occurs
- Then click Safe Mode to confirm
- After a few minutes, you will get the “Safe Mode” option
- In this case, the entire third-party app is disabled. Now use your WhatsApp and see if the same problem is found again. If not then make sure the error is due to third-party applications.
- So you should remove any third-party applications that you have installed recently and then see if the problem is resolved or not.
Clear Cache Memory On Android Phone
- In fact, the error may also be due to corrupt cache files on your Android phone. So after clearing the app cache and data files, you should also clear the device cache memory once the same issue occurs again and again.
- First, go to Settings on your Android phone
- Then move to “Storage” or “Memory” (depending on the manufacturer)
- After that, find Cached Data
- You will see the amount of data saved
- Now you should click on it and a pop-up box will appear asking whether you want to delete the cache memory or not.
- Simply click “OK” and all saved memory will be erased. Now you should check if the error is fixed or not.
Go Mobile Data or Wi-Fi
- WhatsApp keeps hold on Android can also occur due to connectivity issue. In most cases, WhatsApp does not collect enough data for smooth access.
- In this case, you should switch from mobile data to Wi-Fi or vice versa. This can help you from unexpected error on Android. If your app works well over Wi-Fi then it is a mobile The data connection issue is creating a problem.
- So now you can make a better decision on what kind of connection you would like to access WhatsApp.
Guide about Fix ‘WhatsApp Keeps Crashing on Android’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the Fix ‘WhatsApp Keeps Crashing on Android’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix ‘WhatsApp Keeps Crashing on Android’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix ‘WhatsApp Keeps Crashing on Android’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Fix ‘WhatsApp Keeps Crashing on Android’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.