Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck on Shutdown Screen’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck on Shutdown Screen’ Issue
Locking hangers or issues in Windows 10 appears to create a lot of complaints from Windows users. Do not worry if you have this problem on your computer. You will find recommended fixes and other benefits listed below, which you can easily follow to resolve the issue of “Windows 10 dies”. When you turn off your Windows 10 computer and stay on the closed screen for minutes or even hours, it is very annoying! There are several reasons why a Windows 10 device refuses to shut down and is on a closed screen. And there is a correction for each.
Windows 10 fast reset fix depends on case of lock screen
Check power settings
- Restart the PC and go to Start> Settings> Power & Sleep.
- Click on Extra power settings and check all settings whether it is OK.
Repair and repair malicious segments on system disk blocking Windows 10 from shutting down
Download and install the Partition Manager software on your PC, then follow these steps below:
After that, reboot PC to keep all changes.
Turn off Hybrid Lock manually
- Tail: power options in Find and click “Enter”.
- Click Power Options> Choose what the power is button do.
- Click Change non-current settings> Turn on Password Protection.
- Check Turn start speed (recommended) check box to activate Hybrid Lock.
- Click “Save changes” and close the Power Options window.
Method 1. update Inter related drivers to fix Windows 10 shutdown error
- Tail: Device Manager in the search box and press Enter to open Device Manager.
- Double-click Devices to expand your partitions.
- Right-click on Intel (R) Interface Management Engine> Select Properties.
- Go to Driver tab and click on Uninstall button and click delete driver to confirm the operation.
- Reboot PC and Windows 10 will automatically install unloaded drivers with a new feature.
You can also try below two ways to remove the word “Windows 10 lock”:
- Remove and reinstall Intel (R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA ACHI Controller in controller.
- Download the latest version of the Intel RST driver from the Intel website then install it.
Method 2. Stop Chrome Running in the background
Some apps and programs such as Chrome browser etc. may also run in the background and cause Windows 10 to shut down incorrectly, which will prevent the program from shutting down properly.
So the best way is to run Chrome in the background:
- Click Chrome, click on the menu and go to Settings> Show advanced settings.
- Under system settings, open the box next to Continue running background applications when Google Chrome is closed.
- Close the settings tab.
Method 3. Manually fix the “Windows 10 shutdown” error.
- Right-click Start and select Control Panel> Troubleshooting.
- Select Fix Problems with Windows Update under Settings and Security.
- Select Troubleshooting as Administrator.
- Select Perform Maintenance Tasks under Settings and Security> Troubleshooting as Administrator.
If this does not work, proceed with step 5.
- Type: Reset this PC in the search box and press “Enter”.
If this does not work, proceed with the steps below.
- Right-click Start and select Run.
- Tail: msconfigand hit Enter.
- Select Services> Check Hide all Microsoft Services> Check only third-party programs installed as an AV program.
Do not check Intel, NVIDIA or AMD services.
- Click Apply> OK> Click Restart.
- On PC.
Guide about Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck on Shutdown Screen’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck on Shutdown Screen’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck on Shutdown Screen’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck on Shutdown Screen’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Fix ‘Windows 10 Stuck on Shutdown Screen’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.