Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Guide: Block Websites on a Chromebook. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Guide: Block Websites on a Chromebook
The Internet is not a lost cause. In fact, it is multiplied by many strange things. From yourself tricks and malware to grow and unsafe content, there are times when you wish you could find things. This is a place where a passion for safe browsing becomes the most important factor and takes you back in the perfect way. However, some time was up up some places completely accidentally despite trying to be clean.
So just like that, the safe way to avoid such content is through direct rectangles. Prohibited access sites recommend the most reliable browsing system out there. In this article, therefore, we will cover as much as you can about that and keep your Chromebook safe at all times.
How To Block A Web On A Chromebook?
If you are a parent, you can block websites on your Chromebook to allow your kids to access websites they cannot access. There are many features in the Chromebook with blocking specific URLs. Do you want to know how to become a website on Chromebook? This guide is going to explain the steps.
Steps to Blocking a Website on a Chromebook
- Go to admin.google.com and log in to your G Suite account.
- Click on the Devices option.
- Now, click on the Settings option under the Chrome section.
- Scroll down and click Content then URL blocking option.
- Next, click on the Blacklist URL options and enter the following URLs in the text field:
- chrome: // programs
- chrome: // extensions
- Add more URLs you want to block and do not allow to visit any other.
Use Family Link
Family Link is a great option to manage your child’s browsing activities. Here’s how to put one together for use with your home feature.
- Open the Family Link app and select your child’s account from here.
- Go to settings and click on manage settings option.
- Next, go to Filters on Google Chrome option from the list.
- Here, you will find three options Allow All Sites, Try to block aging sites, and only allow certain sites.
- You can choose as you like.
- If you want to allow or block web pages manually, click on the site control option below the last two options.
- From here, you can add the websites you want to download or block. When you click on the fields control option you will see a pop-up with two options.
- To approve a web page click on the Validation option and to block webpages or URLs, click on the Block option.
- After that, add the website URLs you want to allow or block.
Guide about Guide: Block Websites on a Chromebook
In this guide, we told you about the Guide: Block Websites on a Chromebook; please read all steps above so that you understand Guide: Block Websites on a Chromebook in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Guide: Block Websites on a Chromebook, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Guide: Block Websites on a Chromebook. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.