Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Guide: Convert DVDs to MP4 on Windows PC or Mac. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Guide: Convert DVDs to MP4 on Windows PC or Mac
We live in a world where we want every movie and TV show to have all the electronics in our arsenal. Shelves full of films are now very impressive, and they are also a waste of useless space that could best be used for something else. In addition, we all know how boring a plane or a train ride can be without access to a powerful sports library. There is more than one way to convert your spinning movie discs to a format that is compatible with a variety of devices. This is ours guide on how to convert DVD to MP4.
What is the Best Way to Convert DVD to MP4
If you want an easy way to convert DVD to MP4 on Mac, then the iMyMac video converter is for you. This particular tool is a video converter supporting a long list of formats and devices. It is also very easy to use. Check out the steps below to see how easy it is to convert video formats.
- Try the iMyMac Video Converter by clicking on the Free Download button, then install and launch on your Mac.
- Download, install and launch iMyMac Video Converter.
- Find Add Files. You will see this in the upper left hand corner of the program. Click on that to save your DVD file.
- Go to the top right of the program to find Switch all tasks to. Select MP4 from the drop-down list.
- Look for the blue button Change. Click on it to convert your DVD files to MP4 format on Mac.
How to Convert DVD to MP4 on Mac VLC
VLC is a great CD ripping tool on Mac because it can help you ripping DVD to MP4 format. After the DVD is converted, it can be played on various devices and players without a DVD player.
- First, insert the DVD into the Mac computer, then launch VLC on the Mac. From the drop-down menu on the File tab, select the Open Disk option, and a window containing your disc information will appear up.
- Click the Disable DVD menu. In the lower left corner, check the stream production box.
- Enter the program button to access a new window. Click the File option to get the disc taken on your Mac. Click Browse to select the locations where you want to save the disk changes. This will pop up up In a new window, select the file name and location in the “Save As” and “Where” tabs respectively. Click on “Save” button to confirm.
- Then select MPEG 4 in the drop-down menu of Encapsulation Method. You can also set the Bitrate video you need and sound and so on. Click OK to confirm all settings.
- Finally, click Open, and you can start using VLC to convert DVD to MP4 on Mac.
Convert DVD to MP4 with Disk Utility on Mac
Did you know that there is software in your Mac that can help you convert DVD to MP4? The Disk Utility software can help you convert DVD to MP4 on Mac. As long as the Disk Utility software is available on your Mac, it is free. There is no need for you to download or install new software. So, let’s get started.
- Go to Finder. Click Go.
- Select Applications from the drop-down menu to get your Applications folder to pop up up.
- Click Name in the top right of the panel to set the list by name.
- Scroll down the list and select Disk Utility. Double click on it to launch.
- Go to the left side of the panel to view the CDs already saved in your Mac. Select a CD.
- Click File. Select New from the drop-down list.
- Select Disk Image from. This is the last option on the list that will specify the name of the CD you want to copy on your Mac. The name of the DVD will be included in the rumors.
- Rename the file on the next Word window, if you like. Rename the disk image that will be created.
- Create a new folder where you want to save your DVD.
- Select Master DVD / CD under Image Format. You can also choose to encrypt if desired. You can do this by selecting the Encrypt option on encryption. If you do not want to encrypt, you can choose no.
- Click on Save. The Disk Advanced Utility window will pop up up informs you that your Mac is creating an image. Your goal to convert DVD to MP4 on Mac is already taking place. You are creating a disk image of your DVD for you to be able to burn it.
- Wait for it to finish creating the DVD.
- Check the new file in your Disk Utility folder. You will notice a file is inserted in the lower left corner of the panel. If you notice, your new file ends in .cdr.
- Make a copy of your new file by selecting it. Click on Burn from the top menu. This will open up your CD drive to open and prompt you to insert a disk. If you have more than one CD drive, select the one you want to use. If you only have one, then you can just proceed to the next step.
- Insert a DVD. Your Mac will scan the DVD to make sure there is enough space for it. Click on Burn to convert DVD to MP4 on Mac.
- Repeat the process to make another copy.
How to Convert DVD to MP4 on Windows
- Add DVD Disc to Drive.
- Insert a DVD Disc.
- Select MP4 as the output format.
- Start Conversion.
Guide about Guide: Convert DVDs to MP4 on Windows PC or Mac
In this guide, we told you about the Guide: Convert DVDs to MP4 on Windows PC or Mac; please read all steps above so that you understand Guide: Convert DVDs to MP4 on Windows PC or Mac in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Guide: Convert DVDs to MP4 on Windows PC or Mac, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Guide: Convert DVDs to MP4 on Windows PC or Mac. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.