Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Guide: Factory Reset a Belkin Router. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Guide: Factory Reset a Belkin Router
Belkin exclusive routers can hard reset if there are problems with their current settings or if access to the router is accidentally disabled. Application repair work can be done on Belkin routers by following the steps below. Resetting the Belkin router will remove all current settings and restore them to factory default settings. Do not configure unless you have the necessary information to set the router to the correct settings that will be required after the configuration is complete.
How to Factory Reset Belkin router
- If your router does not enter the reset mode by pressing reset button, check power sources. Sometimes, the power source can be bad and you will not be able to enter the position. If this is the case, another option is to configure your Belkin router to the factory. To do this, connect the jumper from the power source to the configuration port. This will allow your router to enter into reset mode.
- The next step is to make sure the wireless card is working properly. You can do this by finding WAP. It should be labeled as Wireless Access Card in the device manager. If it does not work properly, try replacing it with a new one. Remember to disconnect the power source before attempting to restart your router.
- If all goes well, you can now restart your Belkin router using the steps mentioned earlier. When you want to Factory your Belkin router, you need to turn off the router. Then, remove the battery from it. After that, plug the power cord into the USB port of your computer and then insert it into the back of the router.
- Now, you need to open the case of the router. When you open it, you need to be very careful. You have to make sure that you do not damage anything while performing this procedure. You need to pull out all the circuits to see if they are working properly. If you find that there is something wrong with the circuits, you can try replacing them. The Belkin tracker always has a configured / switch port for different connections and models.
- When done, remove all components from your Belkin router. Put them back in the box you received them. You can now connect the power source to the computer. When finished, you should check if your Belkin tracker works as well as before.
- In some cases, your Belkin router will not be configured even though you have followed all the steps mentioned above. The reason behind this case is that the configuration port on your modem is not working properly. This is a common problem that occurs with some models of Belkin routers. To reset your modem, you need to connect the power cord to the configuration port then click Configure button. If you see the configuration button does not press, then the cable may be faulty.
- It is important to find out the technical details of your Belkin router before configuring. Find out if you need to make any changes to make it work properly. If you need to reset your router, you should try to configure it manually first. When performing a reset button, you should make sure that you keep all the wires away from your hands as they can be easily damaged.
- If everything works fine, then you can try reconfiguring your Belkin router using the factory reset port. First disconnect the power cord and then plug the configuration port into the back of the Belkin router. You can find instructions on the manufacturer’s website on how to restart your router. After you have reconfigured your router, you need to follow the instructions closely to restore the device configuration status.
Guide about Guide: Factory Reset a Belkin Router
In this guide, we told you about the Guide: Factory Reset a Belkin Router; please read all steps above so that you understand Guide: Factory Reset a Belkin Router in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Guide: Factory Reset a Belkin Router, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Guide: Factory Reset a Belkin Router. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.