Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Guide: Install the Phoenix Add-on KODI. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Guide: Install the Phoenix Add-on KODI
Phoenix Kodi is one of the oldest addons for Kodi with a large library of live video and TV content. You can watch your favorite movies / TV shows and access thousands of high quality streaming links through the addition of Kodi Pheonix. Phoenix Kodi is one of the oldest addons for Kodi with a large library of live video and TV content. You can watch your favorite movies / TV shows and access thousands of high quality streaming links through the addition of Kodi Pheonix.
Things to do before installation
Pa Kodi up to date
You should make sure that Kodi in your device is the latest version, because the old Kodi can cause a lot of problems. Meanwhile, Update Code can give you a better experience and prevent problems from occurring, such as the “Cannot connect to network server” error. To update Code,
- Go to Kodi.tv.
- Click Download.
- Scroll down and select the operating system that is running in your device. In my case I chose Windows.
- Click the recommended version to make sure it works properly.
- Then run the downloaded file to install the Code.
Activate Unknown sources to add plugins
If you want to install plugins like Phoenix, Exodus, and Covenant, you will need to configure the settings in Code to receive downloads from unknown sources. Here it is how to do you:
- Open the Code in your device, then click Settings.
- Click Settings Settings.
- Click Add on the left, and scroll to turn on Unknown sources.
- Click Yes to confirm your change.
Use a VPN
Kodi streams videos and displays by appreciating your network status, so if you use the network provided by your ISP, you will have geo-restricted restrictions and sometimes you will not be able to stream videos in other locations.
It is recommended to use a VPN when using Code and streaming videos. To find a VPN, just locate the VPN in your browser, and select the one you want. But if you do not have the time or patience, or if you want to use VPN with a good name, you can try NordVPN.
How to install Phoenix in Kodi
After set up, you can start installing Phoenix add-on Code. Follow these steps:
- Open the Code in your device, and click the Settings icon.
- Click File Manager.
- Double-click Add source.
- Click No.
- Enter this URL: http://phoenixrebornbuild.com.hr/phoenixrepo/
- Then click OK.
- Click the field under Enter a name for this media source.
- Enter a name for this repository. For example, phoenixrepo. Then double click OK to save the source.
- Return to Code home page. Click Add from the menu.
- Click the package icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Insert from zip file.
- Type phoenixrepo (the most recent file name).
- Click repository.phoenixreborn-1.5.0.zip.
- Kodi will then install this repository.
- Then click Install from repository.
- Select Code Phoenix Reborn Storage.
- Click Video Extras.
- Click the Phoenix Reborn add-on, and click Install.
Guide about Guide: Install the Phoenix Add-on KODI
In this guide, we told you about the Guide: Install the Phoenix Add-on KODI; please read all steps above so that you understand Guide: Install the Phoenix Add-on KODI in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Guide: Install the Phoenix Add-on KODI, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Guide: Install the Phoenix Add-on KODI. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.