Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Guide: Mirror iPhone to MacBook. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Guide: Mirror iPhone to MacBook
Thinking about how to mirror an iPhone to a Mac PC? Need to find out about AirPlay? It is in a very good place. iOS 15 makes screen mirroring iPhones direct and natural, so you can share content from it phone to your Mac only have two ribbons. This speed helper shows you how.
The video and steps listed here tell you the best way to display your iPhone screen to a Mac using a PC application. Go to level 4 to think how to mirror your iPhone to different devices that recognize AirPlay connections, like Apple TV. The child is something similar, simply make sure your iPhone and AirPlay gadget that you are connecting with us on a similar wifi network.
How to mirror your iPhone to a Mac using QuickTime
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac using your Generator to USB cable.
- Open Quicktime on your Mac.
- Click File in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to “New Movie Recording.”
- Next to the red record button (bottom middle), click on the down arrow. You should see your iPhone named in this list. If not there, try disconnecting and reconnecting your iPhone.
- Tap your iPhone.
- His phone is fully mirrored on your computer, in the exact shape of your iPhone screen.
- If you press the red button button you can also record a video of your iPhone’s screen.
- There is another way to stream iPhone content on your Mac: Connecting it phone to Reflector 3, a third-party application for your Mac.
- While using QuickTime as a mirror gives the exact model of your iPhone – the design and all, with all the features and controls built on phone – Reflector will let content stream through your iPhone to be displayed on your Mac. It is limited to content that allows AirPlay, however, and therefore will not display it phone in all.
- If you want to view, say, a content provider application on your laptops or you want to publish a Keynote presentation, this is when the Reflector is on hand.
How to mirror your iPhone to a Mac using Reflector
- Download Reflector 3 on your Mac.
- Open the Reflector program on your Mac.
- Open content on your iPhone which allows for AirPlay – in this example, I use an NFL app.
- Hit the AirPlay icon (it is a computer screen with a solid rectangle at the bottom).
- It will ask you what you want to airplay enough; enter your Mac name.
- Your iPhone will require an AirPlay code.
- An AirPlay code will appear on your Mac.
- Enter the AirPlay code on your iPhone.
- Your iPhone content will now appear up on your Reflector program on your Mac.
- Reflector also has features available on PC.
Guide about Guide: Mirror iPhone to MacBook
In this guide, we told you about the Guide: Mirror iPhone to MacBook; please read all steps above so that you understand Guide: Mirror iPhone to MacBook in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Guide: Mirror iPhone to MacBook, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Guide: Mirror iPhone to MacBook. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.