Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Guide: Schedule Auto Shutdown in Windows 10 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Guide: Schedule Auto Shutdown in Windows 10 PC
Maybe you’re a freelancer you work from home in their uniform (guilty as an accuser) or an entrepreneur who wants to make sure everything is up up and running as soon as you get to the office, there are several reasons to practice the startup and shutdown of Windows 10. Here we show how to set startup and shutdown on Windows 10.
How to Windows 10 shutdown configuration – Command Prompt
The easiest way to set the lock time is to use the Command Prompt program built into Windows 10:
- In the search bar next to the Start Menu, click ‘Command’ and click the appropriate option.
- In the window that appears, press shutdown -s -t XXXX, replace ‘XXXX’ with the number of seconds before you want the PC to shut down. For example, if it is an hour, press lock -s -t 3600
- Press enter, and you should receive a pop-up notification to confirm that your PC will be turned off after a certain amount of time This will not affect anything you can do on the device, and you can close the Command Prompt window if you want. If you want to restart your device with pause, use lock -r -t XXXX, with ‘XXXX’ again pointing to the number of seconds before your device will restart.
How to create a Windows 10 lock shortcut
If you always need to leave your device for a while before turning it off, it is worth creating a shortcut for the process listed above. The process is a little simpler:
- Right-click any free space on the desktop.
- Hover over ‘New’ then select ‘Abuja’
- In the window that appears, type the same command -s -t command (number of seconds) as before and then click ‘Next’
- On the next screen, give the item its name (for example 1 hour lock) and click ‘Finish’
- The icon will now appear on the desktop and double clicking will execute that command
You may also want to create some kind of shortcut lock, to allow you to unlock the lock quickly. Right-clicking either the icon and selecting ‘Properties’ will also allow you to give it a custom font and design.
Guide about Guide: Schedule Auto Shutdown in Windows 10 PC
In this guide, we told you about the Guide: Schedule Auto Shutdown in Windows 10 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand Guide: Schedule Auto Shutdown in Windows 10 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Guide: Schedule Auto Shutdown in Windows 10 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Guide: Schedule Auto Shutdown in Windows 10 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.