Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Guide: Scheduling Text Messages on iOS and Android. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Guide: Scheduling Text Messages on iOS and Android
There might be cases when you’d prefer to send an text message, however the timing isn’t exactly correct. Perhaps it’s too soon, somewhat late in the evening, or it would bode well to send something a couple of days from now. However, holding back to send a message implies you hazard overlooking it totally. So how would you write a message and send it later? You can plan an text message or utilize a workaround.
The method accessible to you will change depending on your mobile device. Beneath, we spread out a couple of ways of taking care of business (or draw near to it). Some Android users, for instance, have a scheduling feature incorporated into their default text message application. iPhone users, in any case, don’t have that choice. Also, in case you’re keen on sending booked messages to your users, we incorporate a part that clarifies the most effective way of doing as such (and it’s not restricted to your mobile phone).
Here’s How to Schedule Text Messages on Android and iOS
You know what they say: timing is very important, even when it comes to a text message. After all, the last thing you want is to send a late-night text to your boss in fear of forgetting it tomorrow. Well, you can save yourself from trouble by scheduling the message instead. Even if you have an Android or an iPhone, you can schedule text messages and forget about them. This post will go through how to schedule text messages on iPhone, Samsung, and other Android devices. So, let’s get started.
- If you’re an Android user, you’re probably likely to have Google Messages as the default messaging app on your phone. And if that’s the case, here’s a little guide you can schedule text messages using the Google Messages app on Android.
- Open up the Messages app on your phone. Use the Start Chat button to create a new conversation or open an existing conversation to type your message.
- Now press and hold the Send button until a ‘Schedule send’ window appears. Choose from the available times to send a message.
- Once done, a small clock will appear on the Send button, indicating that it’s a scheduled message. Click on that Send button and the message will be scheduled.
Once sent, the message will have a clock icon next to it. You can use that to make any changes to the scheduled message. For instance, you choose to update the message text or change its schedule by selecting the Update message option. Additionally, you can also choose to send the message right away or delete it altogether. That’s all there’s to schedule text messages in the Messages app on Android. Do note that your phone needs to be connected to the internet for the text scheduling to work.
HOW TO SCHEDULE TEXT MESSAGES ON SAMSUNG
If you have a Samsung phone, it comes with the Samsung Messages app pre-installed instead of the Google Messages. Luckily, you won’t have to switch as Samsung Messages could schedule text messages for quite some time now. Here’s how it works.
- Open up the Samsung Messages app on your phone. Tap on the compose message button or open any existing conversation.
- Tap on the + icon on the left of the text field and select the Schedule message option.
- Enter the preferred time and date and then tap on Done. Now type in the message in the text field before hitting the Send button.
That’s it. Your message is now scheduled. Like Google Messages, if you wish to make any changes to the message before it gets sent, tap on the message and choose from the available options to send it right now, delete or edit the message.
HOW TO SCHEDULE TEXT MESSAGES ON IPHONE
- While Scheduling messages on iPhone is not as direct as on Android, it’s still possible. iPhone’s default messaging app does not have a feature to schedule texts, but you can take advantage of the Shortcut app on your iPhone to schedule text messages on your iPhone. Here’s how to do it.
- Launch the Shortcuts app on your iPhone. While the Shortcut app comes pre-installed on devices running iOS 13 or later. If your device is running on an earlier version, you’ll have to download the Shortcuts app from the App Store.
- Switch to the Automation tab and tap on Create Personal Automation button. Next, select the ‘Time of Day’ option from the following screen and pick a preferred time to send the message
- Under Repeat, select the Monthly option and pick a date on which you want to send the message. Then tap on Next in the upper right corner
- On the following screen, tap on Add Action button and tap on the Apps option from the menu that appears.
- Scroll down to find and tap on the Messages app. Here, tap on the Send Message option.
- Now edit the Message and Recipient fields before hitting Next. Review the message details and click on Done.
Later on, you can edit the details of the messages by tapping on them. Once done, iPhone will send the message at the scheduled time. However, one big caveat with this method is that it is automation. So, the message will be sent to the person on the selected date every month. Thus, make sure to delete the automation once the message is sent. To delete the automation, swipe from right to left on the automation. Apart from that, the method seems to work flawlessly while sending scheduled messages from your iPhone.
ON-TIME EVERY TIME
- As we just saw, almost all the phones today support delayed messages one way or the other. Besides the methods mentioned above, many dedicated third-party apps like Do it Later, Pulse SMS, Textra, etc., claim to do the job effectively. With these apps, you also get some additional perks such as scheduling emails, tweets, fake phone calls, and more.
Guide about Guide: Scheduling Text Messages on iOS and Android
In this guide, we told you about the Guide: Scheduling Text Messages on iOS and Android; please read all steps above so that you understand Guide: Scheduling Text Messages on iOS and Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Guide: Scheduling Text Messages on iOS and Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Guide: Scheduling Text Messages on iOS and Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.