Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Guide: Send Voice Clips on Android Device. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Guide: Send Voice Clips on Android Device
Voice messaging is an alternative to voice calls or instant messaging. Much like instant messages, voice messages are received in the second minute split sent by item mail. Benefits can be reached by a single cell phone.
These short audio clips, sold on message strings, regardless of whether in iMessage, Android Messages, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram or Instagram, are almost exclusively as they pass on your best ringtone, which it is always difficult to succeed by text message, or when trying from zero in a larger number than an assignment.
This communication channel has gained popularity among the military over thirty years and many users because it is fast, useful and easy to use – even if you want to send a long message yet can not try to type. It also helps you with communicating your ideas, is more reliable than directing Siri, and is an amazing way of communicating when you are doing a lot of work.
Sending voice messages with your iPhone
- When texting from your iPhone, sending an email is as easy as a tap of the button. That is, as long as you are texting to someone who also has an iPhone.
- It is more tricky if your friend has an Android. First, this is how to Send a voice message from one iPhone to another:
- Open up dialog and click the recording icon on the right side of the text box.
- Record your message and make sure you keep your finger down at all times. When you are ready, release your finger.
- If you want to listen to your recording, tap the game button. Press “X” button to delete your record. To send, just hit the arrow pointing upwards.
- Tap Messaging and scroll down to Voice Messages.
- Then, tap Expire. Here, you can change the default deadline from two minutes to forever.
- If you have an iPhone and want to send a voice message to an Android user, open the Memo Voice app that is selected into the entire iPhone.
- Record the note, then share that record as an attachment. Sure, you don’t use a messaging app, but it does have the same effect.
Sending voice messages using an Android phone
When you have Android phone, sending voice messages is not quite as easy as a simple tap of the button. You have three options.
Use Android messages
- To send audio clips via the Google stock messenger application, just follow these simple steps.
- Under Settings, for Android messages allow you to use your microphone.
- Open up communication.
- Hit the green + sign to the left of your text box.
- Tap the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, press and hold button when recording your message.
Use the audio recording application
- Like iPhones, Androids come with default voice recording apps.
- On it home screen, navigate to the built-in Voice Recorder app. Hit Record, say your message and send an audio clip to a friend.
- If you do not want to do this all the time, you can also try using the built-in helper on your smartphone.
Use Google Assistant
- This is the simplest method of all. First, say, “Hey, Google” or “OK, Google.” Then, tell Google Assistant to send a voice message to the person you want to reach. Once you’ve made your contact name, Google Assistant will start recording automatically.
- Make sure you have compiled your ideas ahead of time, though – the assistant will stop your recording if you notice long delays.
- Then, Google Assistant will ask if you are ready to send the record. Say “Yes” when ready, or say “No” to cancel. According to Apple users, you have the option to hit the Play button to listen or Cancel to start again.
Guide about Guide: Send Voice Clips on Android Device
In this guide, we told you about the Guide: Send Voice Clips on Android Device; please read all steps above so that you understand Guide: Send Voice Clips on Android Device in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Guide: Send Voice Clips on Android Device, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Guide: Send Voice Clips on Android Device. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.