Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on Guide: Use AirPods or AirPods Pro. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: Guide: Use AirPods or AirPods Pro
Is the new pair of AirPods, AirPod Second Generation, AirPod Pros, or AirPods Max? Once you know how to set them up, connect, and configure them, you will find out why people with a pair of Apple wireless earrings or on-ear wireless headphones would love them. We are here to let you start with this guide on AirPods, AirPods 2, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and more.
The sound quality of the AirPods is crisp and clean both when listening and speaking through built-in microphones. Wireless headsets include 24 hour charging case for easy battery control, while AirPods Max has a transfer case that increases battery life. All versions can be paired and decoupled with many different Apple products.
Connect your AirPods to your iPhone & Apple Watch
- Make sure that you are logged in to your iCloud account on your iPhone; we will reach the “purpose” of this step later.
- Navigate to Home screen on your iPhone, then bring the AirPods closer to you phone; they should be involved in their case, and the case must be opened.
- Within minutes, you will see a screen asking if you want to connect your AirPods to your iPhone.
- Tap Connect, then tap Done when your devices are finished connecting.
- If you have an Apple Watch paired with an iPhone that just paired your AirPods, your AirPods will connect to your Apple Watch properly. Things will automatically switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
Connect AirPods to your iPad or different iPhone
If your iPhone and iPad access the same iCloud account using the same Apple ID, you will be able to bring your AirPods closer to your iPad, and they will be paired. If you do not take this step, it will take a little more effort to connect your AirPods to your iPad. These guidelines also work for connecting your AirPods to a different iPhone.
- Hold your AirPods, open case, close to your iPad.
- Tap Connect.
- Press and hold the Settings button as directed.
- You will see a message like the one below indicating that your AirPods are connecting to your iPad.
- Click Done when the AirPods have finished pairing, and you will be able to start using them.
Connect your AirPods to an Apple TV
To connect your AirPods to your Apple TV:
- Open your AirPods case, leave the AirPods inside, and bring them closer to your Apple TV.
- Press and hold the Settings button on the back case of AirPods.
- Open the Settings application on your Apple TV.
- Select Remote Controls and Devices, then select Bluetooth.
- Select your AirPods from the list of devices that appear, then select Connect Device.
Basics of AirPods, AirPods Pro
The AirPods are designed to be seamless and add support to your daily Apple device experience. They are ready to go as soon as you take them out of their cases, and when you put either or both of them to your ear they start practicing sound automatically. If you take out an AirPod your sound will stop, and if you bring out both it will stop together. Here are a few more things you should know about how your AirPods work.
Change volume on AirPods, AirPods Pro
If you are using second-generation AirPods or AirPods Pro, you can move or decrease the volume by using the same Siri commands available on the original AirPods. You can also change the volume from your iPhone Lock screen using sliding volume in any application you are listening to. For the third option, open your iPhone Control Panel and adjust the volume by dragging the volume up up or down. If you are listening through the AirPods Pro program that syncs to your Apple Watch, you can open Now Playing on your watch, then use Digital Crown to adjust the volume.
How to Check your AirPod Battery Level
You can use your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac to check the status of your AirPods and their case. To check in with one of your iOS devices:
- Your AirPods will need to connect to the device you want to use to check their charging status.
- Open your AirPods case, drop your AirPods inside, and freeze the box next to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Battery levels of both AirPods and their charging case will appear on the screen within a few seconds.
- You can also check these levels using the Battery widget in your Today View. Learn how to add a battery widget to your Today View if you have not already done so.
Connect your AirPods or AirPods Pro to your Mac
- Put your AirPods on your ear, then tap the Apple icon in your Mac Menu Bar, then select Settings Preferences.
- Click Bluetooth in the System Preferences menu.
- You will see a list of available Bluetooth devices; select your AirPods.
- If you do not see your AirPods in Bluetooth options, you will need to make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your Mac.
- Check the status under the Bluetooth icon.
- Click Turn on Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, close your AirPods box with the lid open and the AirPods inside near your Mac.
- Press and hold the Settings button on the back of the case until the Mode light starts to flash white.
- Your AirPods should be an option in the Bluetooth menu.
- Once your AirPods are paired with your Mac, you can choose to listen to audio from your Mac through AirPods by opening Settings Settings again and selecting Sound.
- You will see your AirPods in the menu; click on them.
Guide about Guide: Use AirPods or AirPods Pro
In this guide, we told you about the Guide: Use AirPods or AirPods Pro; please read all steps above so that you understand Guide: Use AirPods or AirPods Pro in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Guide: Use AirPods or AirPods Pro, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide Guide: Use AirPods or AirPods Pro. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.