Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper
Planet Earth is very technologically advanced right now. It is so powerful that we can all do without our cell phones know. A few hours without your smartphone is a great source of concern these days, and managing it is a terrible idea. Unfortunately, this kind of thing happens every day, and you can be a victim at any time. Maybe you forgot it on the bus, in your office, at the hairdresser, or it fell out of your pocket on a ride. home in an Uber thing. We all have mistakes, but there is something you can do to recover.
Tracking application can be set up on the device to help you see in person, but that can only help if you are on. How about having someone else find a device before you do? How about using your data to get people to find you? If you open your site phone, it is frustrating, but there are also good people who will give back to you. Just provide your contact information on the lock screen, and you will make human activity easier.
You can use your email address or seconds phone number and place it behind your lock screen to give the good Samaritan the information they need to contact you. Android and iOS devices can make this possible.
How to Add Owner Information to your Android Lock Screen
- Visit the Program application
- Select the Category Security or Screen Lock. On some Samsung phones, The Screen Lock feature is available on the Device tab.
- Select Divine Information or Divine Information.
- Make sure there is a check mark by Show Owner Information on the lock screen option.
- Enter the text into the box. You can enter more than one word line, although the information appears on the lock screen as a line.
- Touch OK button. Or tap the Back icon to return to the previous screen.
Add Contact Information to iPhone Lock Screen
- First, you need a picture for the lock screen background. You can use an existing photo or download one from a site like wallpapers4iphone.com. Wherever you find it, make sure it cuts to 320 by 480 pixels. (You can do that in Preview by selecting the part of the image until it is the correct size, then Tools> Crop or K-Command).
- Open the hack image in your favorite photo editor and, using your Word tool, cover the image with a few words, something in the lines of If you see, return to, with your name and phone number. (Make sure you do not put down the numbers of the iPhone!) Save the pictures wherever you want on your Mac.
- Next, open iPhoto and import the image. (You can do this by dragging a photo from your desktop into the iPhoto window.) Then, open it up iTunes and plug in your iPhone. Select the left-hand sidebar and open the Photos tab. There, make sure the Sync Photos from the iPhoto box are checked and that the event or album containing the image you created is set to sync. That done, sync your iPhone.
- When the synchronization is complete, open your iPhone Settings application and go to Select Wallpaper. Find and select a recently created image, then hit home button. From now on, if anyone sees yours phone and on, they will look at the lock screen – with your contact information on it.
- If you are still using iOS 13, the only difference is that, to add wallpaper, go to Settings> General, then click the album in which your wallpaper is placed to add it as your lock screen.
Guide about How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper
In this guide, we told you about the How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Add Contact Info to Lock Screen Wallpaper. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.