Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Cancel Netflix Free Trial. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Cancel Netflix Free Trial
Netflix is undoubtedly the most popular video streaming service currently available (without YouTube, therefore). It has helped transform the way video content is structured, watch TV shows, and breathe new life into memorable B-low movies. Ideas start at $ 8.99 per month and go up to $ 17.99 per month if you want Ultra HD images and plenty of accounts for subscription. Whichever package you choose, you have access to Netflix. However, you may not want to keep Netflix after a month’s free trial. Many subscription services keep their subscription buttons in the depths of their system, but it was incredibly easy to cancel Netflix.
If you want to cancel Netflix because you feel you have found all the good content you have to offer, this is how to cancel your account. Automatic payment is very handy feature as you do not have to remember to renew your subscription, but if you have decided to stop using Netflix, you may want to cancel your subscription before you get paid. So, the steps are the same if you have added your Netflix subscription subscription but want to cancel for any reason. Streaming services do not always make their cancellation procedures clear. Thankfully, you can cancel your Netflix subscription with little hassle.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription using a web browser
- Start a web browser and go to Netflix.com.
- Click the down arrow at the top right of the page then click “Account.”
- At the top of the page, under Membership and Review, click “Cancel Member” and confirm your decision to cancel.
- If you still have a DVD program, click “Cancel your DVD program” and confirm that you want to do this.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription via iTunes
If your Netflix account is paid by iTunes, you can cancel it using your iPhone or iPad.
- On your iOS device, launch the Settings application.
- Click “iTunes & App Store.”
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then click “View Apple ID” in the window that appears.
- Click “Subscribers.”
- You should watch Netflix in the list of active subscribers. Tap.
- Click “Cancel Subscription,” and then click “Confirm.”
Guide about How To Cancel Netflix Free Trial
In this guide, we told you about the How To Cancel Netflix Free Trial; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Cancel Netflix Free Trial in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Cancel Netflix Free Trial, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Cancel Netflix Free Trial. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.