Hello fellas here, I am focusing on How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better useful way.
Guide: How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music
The iPhone 7 announcement that cleared in the news and social media on Wednesday was answered with an instant flow of reaction from music listeners of all types. Apple was capable of make space for new components, such as taptic engine, slightly bigger battery and more. He also declared that the future is wireless, and if Lightning connector can also be used as an audio output port, it is senseless to have the 3.5mm port. While it might not sound natural to charge the phone whereas it is also plugged into a wired headphone.
- iPhone Lightning Dock
- Here are the 8 biggest changes in the new iPhone 7 – Before Official Release
- Apple’s AirPods are smart wireless earbuds comes with a new W1 chip
How will you likely use your existing headphones and speakers with your latest iPhone while you’re trying to charge it? Here we’ve got 4 methods for you that will get your mind off of the missing headphone jack.
There are 4 methods to charge your iPhone 7 while listening to music
1. Use Bluetooth headphones or speakers: You had the opportunity to try out Apple’s new $159 AirPods, which can be the company’s first wireless earbuds. They appear similar to the old EarPods, with the wires cut off. They sound fantastic, although it was hard to inform in the din of the event. Apple doesn’t get any big deal about redesigning the sound of them, so I would expect them to look just like the EarPods.
The very important thing is, of course, that they’re wireless, which is interesting. Pairing was instant, although I heard one of the demo people inform another that it sometimes takes up to 10 seconds. You simply flip the cover of the charging case up, and iPhone slides up an AirPods screen that asks you to pair them (if it’s the first time you have used them) or if you want to join (if you’ve already set them up). After the first connection, it’s seamless — you only open the case, put them in, and go. The case has a Lightning port on the bottom for charging, also with a built-in battery which will provide 25 hours of listening; the person AirPods can run for up to 5 hours on a charge. So many people asked how they will charge their iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus whereas listening to music. The answer previous to this day was, to use Bluetooth speakers. The answer now is, spend another $40 and get the Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar adapter from Belkin.
2. Use a Lightning adapter: Other option, which is good for those of you who don’t use docks, or may want to use audio accessories and charge at the same time while traveling and is to use the adapter. There are many adapters available that may allow you to split the single Lightning port you will have into two separate Lightning ports. In fact, Belkin only announced one called the Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar, which will be available in October, The adapter will let you all need of your, including charging your device as quick as it can, as well as helping 48 kHz, and remote controls and mic. But, the most useful part of all of it? That can allow you to plug your Lightning charge cable on one side, and a pair of Lightning headphones into the other. It can charge your phone and use wired headphones at the same time. It’s suitable with the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus as well as some other Lightning-compatible devices running iOS 10.
3. Use the Apple Lightning Dock: With Apple’s new iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7, Apple has achieved with the headphone jack in which they told why. So if you do not agree with their decision, it’s achieved, which also means that you’ll both want to start getting used to the Lightning adapter, or start looking for new headphones. Lack of the headphone jack also means that users can’t listen to music and charge iPhones at the same time, a drawback that one customer pointed out to Apple’s SVP of promoting Phil Schiller. Schiller then replied to the customer, recommending that they purchase the Lightning Dock. Obviously, Bluetooth headphones are the perfect option for this case, however for those who’re using wired headphones with the adapter then you won’t have the ability to charge at the same time. Apple doesn’t appear to have further adapters make for this, and the only option available is the existing $49 lightning dock.
4. Use your iPhone’s speakers: Apple packed a stereo speaker system in iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. That means the audio quality should be clear and sound also in high-definition.
If you’re in a pickle and can’t use your headphones or speakers with your new iPhone because it’s charging, perhaps it’s best just to chew the bullet and listen to whatever you could be listening to in speaker mode. If you use speaker mode, make sure no headphones or speakers are plugged in or connected wirelessly, and play whatever it’s that you want to play. The sound should then come from our iPhone’s internal speaker system instead.
We hope you enjoy the article ‘How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music.’ Stay tuned for more updates.
Read Next→ iPhone 7 Plus has 3 GB RAM
Guide about How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music
In this guide, we told you about the How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter if you love our work.
For our visitors: If you have any questions regards the How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music, then feel free to ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes only.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation regarding this tutorial “How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music”, then kindly contact us for the same.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music, then kindly contact us.
How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music: advantages guide by trickbugs
- The How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music tutorial is free for anyone.
- The price of the How to Charge Your iPhone 7 While Listening to Music guide is free for all our visitors so they learn each tutorial carefully.