Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can clean install Windows 11 using an ISO file. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can clean install Windows 11 using an ISO file
Want to know how to do a clean install of Windows 11? The obvious solution is to sign up for the Windows Insider Program and download the latest build that Microsoft makes available through Windows Update.However, this method only allows you to upgrade to Windows 11 from your current Windows 10 installation. Although upgrading preserves all your files, settings, and programs, it also means that any junk, broken registry entries and performance issues will be transferred to your new setup.
Performing a clean install, in contrast, gives you a completely fresh start with Windows 11, and ensures that it runs as smoothly as possible. You can either install the new operating system on a spare PC, or on a partition on your current hard drive, so you won’t overwrite important files or lose access to Windows 10.
There’s been a lot of controversy about Windows 11 requirements, with Microsoft deeming many processors incompatible with the new operating system. The good news is that preview releases of Windows 11 can be installed despite the restrictions, and will work for the moment, at least.
How to do a clean install of Windows 11: Download the latest build
The only official way to test drive Windows 11 is to sign up for the Windows Insider Program and upgrade from Windows 10. Microsoft has now released ISO files of the new operating system, but you’ll need to be an Insider to try this method.
Fortunately, if you want to clean install Windows 11 without becoming an Insider, it is possible to download ISOs of the latest builds from a third-party website called UU Dump. This is a safe, trustworthy source, and you don’t even need to register with the site.
Here we show you how to clean install Windows 11 by downloading the correct ISO file for your PC.
- First, head to UU Dump, where you can download the latest builds of various Windows versions for free. Click the Dev Channel link at the top of the page.
- Select the most recent version of Windows 11 at the top of the list of releases.
Choose the “x64” build, rather than “arm64”, unless you have an ARM-powered laptop such as the Microsoft Surface Pro X.
- Click Next on the following page and select the edition of Windows 11 you want to clean install. We chose Windows Home, because that’s the version we’re running on our laptop. Click Next again to confirm.
- Select the download option “Download and convert to ISO”. This will make the downloaded Windows 11 build easier to clean install. Also check the box to “Include updates.”
- Click the “Create a download package” button to download a ZIP file containing the Windows 11 setup files.
Guide about How you can clean install Windows 11 using an ISO file
In this guide, we told you about the How you can clean install Windows 11 using an ISO file; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can clean install Windows 11 using an ISO file in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can clean install Windows 11 using an ISO file, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can clean install Windows 11 using an ISO file. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.