Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Connect Wi-Fi Automatically on Samsung Galaxy Devices. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Connect Wi-Fi Automatically on Samsung Galaxy Devices
Millions of users with an Android phone in Spain use a WiFi network every day. Whether at home or at work, there is usually a WiFi network that we use very often, which is why our mobile phone automatically connects to this network, which is particularly convenient and energy-saving. Samsung phones have a feature that makes this possible.
If there is a WiFi network that you regularly connect from your Samsung mobile phone, whether you are at home or at work, you can configure in the settings that your mobile phone personally connects to this network when you are away are in the vicinity. The process to achieve this is very simple.
Samsung has long had this capability in its user interface, so users with One UI in any of its versions will be able to personally connect your phone to a WiFi network. This process requires two steps as we must first allow our smartphone to personally connect to a network.
To set up an automatic WiFi connection, follow the steps listed below:
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy phone.
- Go to Connections.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Tap the three-dot menu at the top.
- Tap on Advanced.
- In the Smart Wi-Fi menu, tap Turn on Wi-Fi automatically.
- In the next menu, you will see the Wi-Fi connections saved on the phone.
Use Bixby routines
Bixby routines are only available for mid-range and high-end Samsung Galaxy phones. The function is not available on some Galaxy M series smartphones. Steps are mentioned below:
- Open the Bixby Routines app on your Galaxy phone.
- Go to the Add Routine tab. The Add routine menu will ask you to create an automation.
- On the If tab, add what will trigger this routine. Tap the + icon.
- Select Location and add your home, work, current location, or choose a location manually.
- Select When I arrive from the following menu.
- On the Then tab, add what this routine will do.
- Select Connections> Wi-Fi.
- Keep the Wi-Fi status on On and tap Done at the bottom.
- Tap Next, give the routine a relevant name, icon, select a theme, and tap the Done button at the bottom.
Guide about How to Connect Wi-Fi Automatically on Samsung Galaxy Devices
In this guide, we told you about the How to Connect Wi-Fi Automatically on Samsung Galaxy Devices; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Connect Wi-Fi Automatically on Samsung Galaxy Devices in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Connect Wi-Fi Automatically on Samsung Galaxy Devices, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Connect Wi-Fi Automatically on Samsung Galaxy Devices. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.