Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can Convert Photo to PDF on iPhone and iPad. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can Convert Photo to PDF on iPhone and iPad
There are all sorts of reasons why you may want to convert a photo into a PDF on your iPhone or iPad. Maybe you want to turn images into a portable document format for seamless documentation or enhanced compatibility. Or maybe, you love to use different annotation tools to give a creative touch to your memories. Whatever be the reason, it’s easy to convert pictures into PDF files on your iPhone. Let me show you how it’s done the right way.
Three Ways to Convert Photo to PDF on iPhone (2021)
Even though the stock photos app lacks a built-in image to PDF converter, there are a few reliable methods to get the job done efficiently. What’s more, if you wish to have a bit more flexibility, there are some handy free image to PDF converters on iOS that also let you choose the margin, page size, and orientation before converting the pictures. As to which method you should choose, it all comes down to your convenience and requirement.
Method 1: Use Files App to Convert Any Photo to PDF on iOS
Apple Files app is versatile when it comes to performing different tasks. And guess what, it’s also well-equipped to let you turn an image into a PDF document with ease. So what’s the catch? As long as your images are in the file manager app, you can turn them into portable document formats without any hassle. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad and head over to the image you want to convert into a PDF file. Now, if you want to turn a single image into a portable document format, select it and hit the Share button at the bottom left corner.
In the share sheet, choose the ‘Save to Files’ option and select your preferred location. If you wish to convert several photos, tap the Select option at the top right corner, and then tap the Share button -> Save to Files -> desired location.
- Now, open the Files app and navigate to the location where you saved the image. Then, long-press on the image and choose the Create PDF option in the context menu.
- If you wish to convert multiple images into PDFs at once, tap on the three-dot menu button at the top right. Then, choose Select and pick all the images you want to convert into a PDF file.
Once you have selected the images, tap on the three-dot ‘More’ button at the bottom right corner of the screen and choose the Create PDF option in the context menu. You can then use one of these best PDF editor apps to further edit or annotate your pictures.
Method 2: Turn a Photo into PDF File Using Printer Option on iPhone
Interestingly, you can also use the built-in printer option to convert an image into a PDF file on your iOS or iPadOS device. Follow the steps below to learn how it works:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and select the image you want to convert to a PDF document. Then, tap on the Share button at the bottom left corner and choose Print in the share sheet.
- Now, pinch out (using your fingers) on the photo preview to turn the image into a PDF file. Yeah, that’s what you have to do to convert the image into a PDF. It’s that easy. Once the image has been converted, tap on the Share button and share it via iMessage, your favorite messaging app, email, or save it to the Files app depending on your needs.
Method 3: Use Apple Books App to Convert Picture into PDF File
Another reliable way to convert any picture into a PDF file is to use the Apple Books app. The best part? The Books app makes the entire process dead simple as you have to do nothing but save the images. Whether you want to turn a single image into PDF or convert several photos into PDFs, the app works pretty well in getting the task done.
- To get going, open the Photos app on your iPhone/ iPad and select the image(s) you want to convert to a portable document format. Then, tap on the Share button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now, select the Books app in the share sheet. If you don’t see the Books app in the share sheet, tap on the More button (three dots icon) after swiping left on the list of apps and choose the Books app.
- That’s it! The images will be converted into PDF files and automatically open in the Apple Books app. Dead simple, isn’t it?
Easily Convert Images to PDF Files on iOS and iPadOS
So that concludes our guide on who to convert photos into PDF files on iPhone and iPad. Though it would have been better to have a way to do the conversion from the stock photos app, multiple other ways get the task done with ease. Moreover, you also have some handy third-party image to PDF converters that more than just fill up the void. That said, which is your favorite method out of the four described above? Do let us know in the comments section below. Also, is there any other method you use to convert an image to PDF on your iPhone or iPad? Share it with us in the comments section.
Guide about How you can Convert Photo to PDF on iPhone and iPad
In this guide, we told you about the How you can Convert Photo to PDF on iPhone and iPad; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can Convert Photo to PDF on iPhone and iPad in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can Convert Photo to PDF on iPhone and iPad, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can Convert Photo to PDF on iPhone and iPad. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.