Hello fellas here, I am focusing on How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better useful way.
Guide: How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive
Windows 10 now available to purchase or upgrade from Windows 7, 8.1. Starting July 29, everyone will be able to buy Windows 10 or you can upgrade if you have licensed Windows 7 or 8.1. People who already have a legal copy of Windows 8, can upgrade to Windows 8.1 for free from the Windows app store to UPGRADE to Windows 10. Read this article How to register your free windows 10. According to Microsoft, the offer is valid up as of July 29, 2021.
In this article, you will learn that how to Create a bootable Windows 10 USB flash drive for a clean installation of Windows 10. To upgrade your version of Windows 7, 8.1 to Windows 10, if you already have a legal copy of Windows 8.1, 8, or 7, you can skip the wait and get your hands on the Windows 10 version of Microsoft. Once you download the Windows 10 ISO, you can use your Windows 10 serial key to activate Windows 10 and use it before someone else uses it. Currently, Windows 10 versions are only available to those running
- For Genuine Windows 7/8 PCs: These machines accommodate a free upgrade to Windows 10 via Windows Update. (You can also perform a media-based update via Microsoft software download site.)
And not available to those who run
- For PCs not running genuine Windows 7/8/10, you can purchase Windows 10 from your local dealer or online dealers such as Microsoft Store.com.
Read also: How to create a super administrator account in Windows 10
Before you start downloading the official Windows 10 ISO, remember a few things.
- Make sure you have:
- An Internet connection (Internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage space available on your computer, USB or external drive for downloading.
- A blank USB or DVD (and a DVD burner) with at least 4GB of space if you want to create media. We suggest using a blank USB or blank DVD as any content will be removed.
- Read the system requirements.
- If you are installing the operating system for the first time, you will need your Windows Product Key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx). For more information on product keys and when they are required, visit Frequently asked questions page.
In this post, I am using the Media Creation Tool to download Windows. Because this tool gives you the best download experience whether you are running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.
Note: If you are in a Enterprise edition of any version of Windows then the media creation tool will not work for an update. See the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center if you want more information.
Read also: how to run Windows 10 in VirtualBox -Complete Guide
Step to download the Windows 10 ISO file
- Step 1: Download Media Creation Download tool Windows 10 ISO to clean, install and run it.
- Step 2: In this step select the option Create installation media for another PC to download Windows 10 ISO. And click Next and then popup Up open where you have to save your Windows ISO file.
- Step 3: Now select your language, Edition and Architecture to download windows 10 ISO and proceed to next He passed.
- Stage 4: Choose the option ISO file and continue to the next step.
- Step 5: Downloading sometimes takes time to download Windows 10 ISO depends on your internet connection. Until I have some coffee! ?
So after downloading Windows 10 ISO, just make it bootable with a few more steps. For that, you can follow this guide to create a bootable USB flash drive to install Windows 10 on your PC. Also, these instructions will work with any version of Windows 10 (such as Windows 10 Pro).
Read also: How to start Windows 10 in safe mode
Instructions to create a bootable Windows 10 USB flash drive
- Step 1: Download and run ISO document software.
- Step 2: From the device drop-down menu, select Options Tools / Create Bootable USB Drive.
- Step 3: Now the bootable USB drive wizard opens. In the Wizard, select the Windows 10 ISO Source image file. Then select the Target USB Drive (Which have 4GB or 4GB + Space). In the configuration options, the writing method is USB – HDD.
- Stage 4: Click Start to continue; it will take a few minutes. After completing the process, the popup window will open with a successful notification.
- Step 5. Done!
Read also: The browser for Windows 10
You can also watch this video to create bootable Windows 10 ISO.
Once your Windows 10 bootable USB pen drive is created, you can proceed with installing Windows 10 on your PC. If you still have a problem in this article about creating a Windows 10 Bootable USB Flash Drive then you can ask us for a free consultation on Windows 10 related to this post, through a comment section with In 48 hours we provide the best solution for you.
Guide about How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive
In this guide, we told you about the How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter if you love our work.
For our visitors: If you have any questions regards the How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive, then feel free to ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes only.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation regarding this tutorial “How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive”, then kindly contact us for the same.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive, then kindly contact us.
How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive: advantages guide by trickbugs
- The How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive tutorial is free for anyone.
- The price of the How to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive guide is free for all our visitors so they learn each tutorial carefully.