Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Customize Pictures in Bumble. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Customize Pictures in Bumble
You can edit photos by moving the signals, so remember that the image in the first place will be noticeable to everyone. It is not necessary to add 6 photos, but instead it is necessary to add something like an image on the Bumble profile to make it work.
How to Include Photos in Bumble on iPhone, iPad, and Android
Before the Start! Bumble and Bumble Criteria Photo Guides will not allow you to accidentally post pictures, instead, Bumble moderators have the right to balance the images you publish. In addition, you can also verify the images.
How to Add or Modify Photos on Bumble
- Launch the Bumble App on it phone.
- Access the app, ignore if you have already logged in.
- Navigate to the drop down menu, tap on the top left of the screen, and from the menu select Edit Profile.
- In general, you can choose up to 6 photos with 1 profile picture and 5 additional photos. If you do not include all photos, then you will see “+”, tap to add more photos.
- There will be three options to select photos and add them to the Bumble profile,
- Imported from Facebook
- Photo shoot
- Select From Library
- You can rearrange the photos by dragging and dropping the gestures, and remember that the photo in the first place will be visible to everyone.
- It is not necessary to include 6 photos, but it is necessary to include at least one photo on the Bumble profile to make it work.
How to Delete your photo from Bumble Profile
- Open the Bumble application.
- Click Edit Profile, in the drop down menu at the top left.
- Click on (X) button on photos you want to delete from your Bumble profile.
- Doing this will quickly delete your images from your profile and will not be visible to anyone.
How to Bumble Link with Your Instagram Profile
- Launch the Bumble App.
- Hit the dropdown button at the top left and tap Edit Profile.
- Scroll down the profile page until you see Connect your Instagram. Tap and click Instagram Certificates to connect Bumble and Instagram.
How to Change Bumble Profile on Mac or PC: No Mobile App
Bumble people finder app allows users to manage Bumble profile scrolling all devices either mobile or Desktop. Therefore, it can be done from the Desktop browser.
- Open bumble.com on a desktop browser.
- Then, log in to your Bumble account regularly using your Login details or Phone number.
- Click your profile icon at the top left of the screen.
Guide about How To Customize Pictures in Bumble
In this guide, we told you about the How To Customize Pictures in Bumble; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Customize Pictures in Bumble in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Customize Pictures in Bumble, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Customize Pictures in Bumble. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.