Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Delete All Your Posts on Facebook. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Delete All Your Posts on Facebook
There are several reasons why you might want to leave Facebook, whether you are concerned about how Facebook is protecting your privacy or you are concerned about Facebook’s involvement in the spread of evolution during political elections. Possibly strong it, like many other Facebook users, has shared some of the hidden stuff later. If you are not ready to deactivate your Facebook account completely, deleting all your previous posts is a powerful way to reduce your privacy concerns without having to pay. up social media completely.
So, if you are ready to clear your social media slate and start again, this is it how to erase all your Facebook posts in a few simple steps.
Bulk Deleting Posts Using Facebook is a web browser
- Go to Facebook.com or open the Facebook application and log in to your account. Select your name or profile icon in the upper left or in the menu bar to go to your profile.
- Select Manage posts located below the composer post.
- Select Corporate to narrow down the available options. You can select specific years, post creator, private levels, and tags.
- Select the rectangular check box in the upper right corner of any post thumbnail you want to delete.
- When you have selected all the posts you want to delete, select Next at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Delete Your Posts, then select Done.
How to Manage your posts in the Facebook Application
Select the Menu icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
Select View Your Profile at the top of the next screen.
Select Die e sii represented by three dots (…) below your profile picture.
In the Profile settings menu, select Activity menu.
At the top of the service account, select Manage your Posts
A list of your posts will appear.
Select the check the box next to any content you want to archive.
Select Reservation. Alternatively, select Dirt to delete your content.
Guide about How To Delete All Your Posts on Facebook
In this guide, we told you about the How To Delete All Your Posts on Facebook; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Delete All Your Posts on Facebook in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Delete All Your Posts on Facebook, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Delete All Your Posts on Facebook. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.