Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Delete Virus on Android Without performing Factory Reset. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Delete Virus on Android Without performing Factory Reset
Need to remove the scan from your Android phone? We will show you how to remove it phone of virus without configuring factory settings. Laptops are not the only devices that carry proteins. Android devices can also be infected by malware, although it is not uncommon. If you catch a scan, you can repair the device to remove it, but that means losing all your data.
Your photos, saved games, text messages and everything else will go away if you do not support them up. Therefore, company restructuring should be your last resort. So, what can you do to remove the scan from your Android phone without resetting it to factory settings? Let’s find out.
How to Remove Virus from Android Cells Phone lai Factory Tun
How to remove the virus from your Android phone
- Go to Google Play Store and Download and install AVG AntiVirus for Android phone.
- Launch AVG Antivirus and click the scan button to find a virus on your computer.
- If you find a bug, tap Solve.
- Check it out phone works well.
Go to Safe Mode
- Press and hold your phone button.
- On the screen, touch down Power off.
- If you need to, click OK, then your phone will start in safe mode.
- Once your phone To begin, you will see “Safe Mode” at the bottom of your screen.
Then follow these steps to find the malicious software and remove it from your Android phone.
- Go to Settings -> Applications & Notifications.
- Tap the Info App.
- Find an application that may be malicious software. If the scan problem occurs around the time the software is installed, that software is probably malicious software. If you are not sure what kind of app you can infect it phone, find an app that does not remember installation.
- Enter the app name to open the “Application Information” page.
- Tap Uninstall to remove the app. After uninstalling the App, check if the problems go away. If you find uninstall button is gray, it means that the app has given itself the Commander status. In this case, you need to remove the Commander position first:
- Go to Settings -> Security & Mode -> Device monitoring applications.
- Find the application you want to remove, then check the box next to the app name to remove it.
- Tap Disable on the next screen.
- Repeat the fields 1) ~ 5) to remove the material. After uninstalling the app, check if the problem goes away. To remove multiple applications, just repeat the steps above to remove individual applications.
- Exit Safe Mode: press and hold power button for a few minutes, then tap Restart.
Guide about How To Delete Virus on Android Without performing Factory Reset
In this guide, we told you about the How To Delete Virus on Android Without performing Factory Reset; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Delete Virus on Android Without performing Factory Reset in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Delete Virus on Android Without performing Factory Reset, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Delete Virus on Android Without performing Factory Reset. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.