Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Delete WhatsApp Group. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Delete WhatsApp Group
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging applications used by over 2 billion people in more than 180 countries. With the app, you can make calls, send and receive messages, documents, photos, gifs and videos in one group or alone. However, some groups on WhatsApp really help and it is wise to keep being a member, but there are some groups that send random, annoying, or fake messages. If you are part of such groups, you can simply leave the groups on WhatsApp and delete them.
How to delete a WhatsApp group
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone or Android device and click “Chats,” then tap the group you want to delete.
- Tap the word “Group” at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and type a name in the group, then click “Remove from Group” then “Remove” to confirm.
- Repeat the same removal steps with each member.
- Once all members have been removed, select “Exit Member” yourself.
- You will see an option to “Delete Group.” Tap, then confirm.
Guide about How To Delete WhatsApp Group
In this guide, we told you about the How To Delete WhatsApp Group; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Delete WhatsApp Group in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Delete WhatsApp Group, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Delete WhatsApp Group. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.