Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Disable Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Disable Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode
Incognito mode in Google Chrome is a useful tool. When using a public computer or someone else’s device, it allows you to keep your browsing history confidential. It can also be used for personal purposes on your device. However, Incognito status is not so extreme when it comes to your children, even if they are young. They can use it home computer to browse any banned online fruit they want, and you will not even know it. That is why it is important to be able to prevent the use of Incognito Mode.
How to Turn off Incognito Mode from Windows
- Click Windows + R Keys on your keyboard to open the Run program, type ‘regedit’, then hit Enter.
- Next, double click HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE in the menus to the left.
- Click on Software.
- Click on Guidelines.
- Open the Instructions folder and look for the title folder Google, if you do not find you will have to create it. Right-click Guidelines, yan New > Button, and rename it to ‘Google’, no rumors.
- When you open the Google folder, you should have a folder titled Chrome. Again, if you do not find it, you will have to create this properly. Right-click Google, press New > Button from the menu, then rename it to Chrome.
- Right-click the Chrome folder, click New> DWORD 32-bit Value, and changed the entry name to ‘IncognitoModeAvailability’, no rumors.
- Double click IncognitoMode Availability, change the value to 1, and click OK.
- Turn off the Registry Editor and restart your computer for the changes to take effect. After restarting, open Google Chrome. You will notice that the New Incognito Window option is no longer available.
How to Activate Incognito Mode
- Again, press the button Windows + R key, type ‘regedit’, and then hit Enter.
- From the left menu, double click Computer to open existing folders and open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- Open SOFTWARE> Instructions> Google> Chrome.
- Double-click on the IncognitoMode Availability entry, change the Data iye to 0, and click OK.
- Finally, close the Registry Editor and restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
How to Remove Incognito Mode on a Mac
- Open Finder on your Mac.
- Now, click Spare parts.
- From the list of available resources, open the Terminal.
- When the Terminal opens, type the following command: the defaults com com.oogle.chrome IncognitoModeAvailability -integer 1.
- Now close the Terminal application and restart your Mac.
Guide about How To Disable Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode
In this guide, we told you about the How To Disable Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Disable Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Disable Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Disable Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.