Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Disable Incognito Mode for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Disable Incognito Mode for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge
Google Chrome incognito mode is pretty neat feature. It allows you to keep your browsing history private while using someone else’s computer or another device. It can also be used on your device for personal purposes. But when it comes to your kids, even if they are young, then the incognito situation is not that great. With it, they can use it home Computer and access all the forbidden internet fruits they want without you ever knowing about it.
Because of this, it is necessary to prevent incognito conditions from being used. This tutorial will show you how to activate or deactivate incognito mode in Google Chrome or Firefox, Android or iPhone browser. In incognito mode, you can browse the Internet without saving your browsing history. Check out the detailed steps below.
How to Turn off Incognito Mode from Chrome on PC
You can disable Chrome Incognito Mode completely on a Windows PC using an additional registry. It sounds complicated, but very simple:
- Select Start and type “CMD” into the search box.
- Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Commander.
- In the Command Prompt window, type REG ADD HKLMSOFTWARE Instructions GoogleChrome / v IncognitoModeAvailability / t REG_DWORD / d 1, then press Enter.
How to Turn off Incognito Mode from Chrome on Mac
On a Mac, the mechanisms for deleting Incognito Mode in Chrome are slightly different, but the end result is the same. The biggest difference is how Macs handle registry fixing.
- In Finder, click Go> Applications.
- Open the Terminal application.
- Type the following:
- Press Enter.
How to Turn off Private Mode from Firefox on PC
The Firefox browser does not call your power Incognito Mode. Instead, it is Private Mode. But you can still handle it.
- Start Firefox.
- Select the Hamburger Menu at the top right of the browser window, then select Add.
- In the search box at the top of the page, type “Done private.”
- Select Done Private in search results. This add-on will enable Private Navigation completely in Firefox.
- Select Add to Firefox.
- Ti pop-up appears Added Private Begone, select Add.
- To complete the installation, select OK, Download.
- Disable all Firefox running events, then restart Firefox. You should not be able to open Firefox in a private window.
How to Disable InPrivate Browsing in Microsoft Edge
Blocking InPrivate browsing on Microsoft Edge requires more attention to details.
- Delete any instances of the Microsoft Edge browser running.
- Select Start and type “REGEDIT” into the search box.
- In the list of Startup search results, select Registry Editor. If Windows asks if you want to allow the program to make changes to your computer, select Yes.
- In the tree on the left, find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE Microsoft policies.
- Right-click Microsoft and in the menu, select New> Button.
- Name the button “Microsoft Edge.”
- Right-click Microsoft Edge (recent key) and select New> Button.
- Say this new button “First.”
- Right-click the button called Main. In the menu, select New> DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Say the new button “Get Private.”
- Double-click DWORD called Allow In Private and make sure it is set to 0. If it is another value, switch to 0.
- Select OK. You can now close the Registry Editor.
- Restart your computer. Now when you use Microsoft Edge, the Private option will no longer be available.
How to Turn off Incognito Mode from Chrome on Android Phones
Unlike desktop computers, there is no built-in way to remove Incognito Chrome mode for Android. However, there is a third-party application that you can install which does the same thing.
- Launch the Google Play application on it phone.
- Find Disable Incognito Mode and install the application when detected.
- Launch Incognito Mode Disable application.
- Tap Open Settings.
- In the settings screen, turn on Incognito Mode. Click Allow to give the app permission when required.
- You can also go back to the app and tap the Hide icon after Settings to let the app disappear from within phone’s app screen.
Guide about How To Disable Incognito Mode for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge
In this guide, we told you about the How To Disable Incognito Mode for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Disable Incognito Mode for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Disable Incognito Mode for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Disable Incognito Mode for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.