Hello fellas here, I am focusing on How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better useful way.
Guide: How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra
MacOS Mojave is the next big operating system for Mac, but just because you’re taking a new beta for a whirlwind, you’re ready to use your daily driver. If you have decided to return to macOS High Sierra, you can downgrade in just a few steps. If you follow these steps, you will be right back in your old configuration.
Some adventurous Mac users have installed macOS Mojave 10.14 beta on their compatible computers, either for development or testing purposes. Although the implementation of beta software can be interesting and exciting, it can also be buggy, less stable than expected, or have a number of incompatibilities that make consistent use impossible or impossible. and return to a stable version of the MacOS system software.
We’ll see how you can easily switch from MacOS Mojave beta to another version of MacOS.
Note that this specific approach to downgrade the MacOS Mojave beta is based on a Time Machine backup that was performed prior to installing MacOS Mojave beta. In essence, you will format (erase) the Mac and then restore it from Time Machine using the backup you have on hand. If you did not create a Time Machine backup before installing MacOS Mojave Beta, this technique does not work for you, and you should rely instead on the clean layout and installation of an earlier version of MacOS.
How to downgrade the MacOS Mojave Beta to MacOS High Sierra: If you decide that the MacOS Mojave Beta just does not work for you, you can go back to High Sierra.
Important: Make a backup copy of your Mac
With this process, MacOS Mojave is completely deleted from your hard drive. This means that all files, programs & # 39; s or documents you have worked on using MacOS Mojave will also be deleted if you do not back up them first. Use an external hard drive or a cloud-based program such as DropBox, OneDrive or iCloud. If you do not save these important files anywhere on your computer, you will lose them …
How to downgrade MacOS Mojave Beta
The guide assumes that you have created a Time Machine backup prior to updating to macOS Mojave beta, the backup may relate to another version of MacOS such as Sierra, High Sierra or El Capitan. If you do not have a Time Machine backup from a previous MacOS build, do not continue with this approach …
You must first clear macOS Mojave before you go back. Therefore, make sure that you have the latest backup of your computer.
- Click on the Apple icon at the top left of the screen → choose Restarting from the menu.Then you have to keep pressed Command + R . Make sure you keep the keys until your Mac is restarted.
- Your Mac now goes to recovery mode. Then click Disk Utility in the OS X utility, and select Continue .
- Click the startup disk and select the Clearly tab at the top of the window.
- Next, you must enter a name for the file that you want to delete. This can be something like MacOS or MacOS High High Sierra.# You must choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled) from the layout list if your computer uses HFS +. If you use APFS, you must choose APFS.# Select the GUID partition card, if there is a schedule. Click Delete at the end.
- Once your computer is emptied, Disk Utility closes the drop-down menu at the top left of the screen to return to the OS X help sector.
Reinstall macOS High Sierra
After deleting MacOS Mojave, you must reinstall a previous operating system.
Has your Mac been using MacOS High Sierra since the beginning? Then you can quickly return to this operating system. To do this, simply restart your computer by pressing Shift-Option-Command-R.
If your computer does not come with High Sierra, follow the steps below.
- Click the Apple icon at the top left → Restart in the menu.Then you have to hold down the option. You will then be prompted to choose the startup disk. Choose your startup disk with macOS High Sierra from the list of boot disk options. The installation starts now.
- Now click Continue in the macOS High Sierra installation window.
Then you must accept the terms and conditions. Then the operating system will restart on your Mac.
After you have installed High Sierra on your computer, you can restore it from the most recent backup. Keep reading …
Restoring the last backup
- Make sure you have the right one Internet connection. Click the Apple icon and choose Restart from the menu.
- Now you have to hold Command + R and hold down the keys until your Mac is restarted.Next, choose Restore from Time Machine Backup in the OS X Utility & # 39; s and press Continue.
- Choose the backup source and click Continue.
- Last step, click on Continue.
Next you have to choose the latest macOS High Sierra backup.
Guide about How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra
In this guide, we told you about the How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter if you love our work.
For our visitors: If you have any questions regards the How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra, then feel free to ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes only.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation regarding this tutorial “How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra”, then kindly contact us for the same.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra, then kindly contact us.
How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra: advantages guide by trickbugs
- The How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra tutorial is free for anyone.
- The price of the How to Downgrade macOS Mojave Beta to macOS High Sierra guide is free for all our visitors so they learn each tutorial carefully.