Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can Easily Clear Your iPhone’s RAM. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can Easily Clear Your iPhone’s RAM
If you think your iPhone is getting slow or lagging, you are not alone. Bad app updates and unwanted cache takes most of your iPhone’s RAM and Apple does not provide users with a direct way to clear it. Moreover, restarting your iPhone does not help either at times as the sluggish behavior of iOS continues. Henceforth, you should know how to clear RAM on your iPhone after updating to iOS 15.
This is How You Can Clear RAM on Your iPhone After Updating to iOS 15 and Clear Errors
If you are unfamiliar, we will let you know how to clear your iPhone RAM on iOS 15. The process is fairly simple and all that you have to do is closely follow the listed instructions. Take note that the process to clear RAM on your iPhone is different for iPhone models with Face ID and Touch ID. We will detail both methods so follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Clear RAM on iPhone Models With Touch ID on iOS 15
- On your unlocked iPhone, press and hold the Power button.
- The Slide to Power Off screen will appear.
- Do not drag the slider, simply press and hold the Home button.
- Let go of the Home button when you are requested to enter your passcode.
Clear RAM on iPhone Models With Face ID on iOS 15
To clear RAM on iPhone models with Face ID, you would first have to turn on AssistiveTouch. This is due to the fact that iPhone models with Face ID do not feature a Home button. Henceforth, we would have to make use of a virtual Home button through Assistive Touch. This is how you can enable AssistiveTouch.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > AssisstiveTouch > Toggle on AssistiveTouch.
- Another easy way is to simply ask Siri to “Turn on AssistiveTouch.”
Once Assistive Touch is enabled, you will see a floating button on your screen which you can drag across all corners. You will have to make use of the Home button housed within the floating AssistiveTouch button. This is how to clear your iPhone RAM on iOS 15.
- Unlock the iPhone.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power/Side button until the Slide to Power Off screen appears.
- Tap on the AssistiveTouch button which you enabled earlier.
- Tap and hold the virtual Home button.
- You will be asked to enter your passcode. Doing this will take you to the Home screen.
This is all that you have to do. If you have any apps in the App Switcher, you will notice that each app will load again as the iPhone RAM is now clear. This will also clear potential errors and boost the performance of your iPhone. If your iPhone is acting slow on iOS 15, this simple trick to clear RAM will derive better performance. Moreover, it is important to know this trick as it can come in very handy at times.
This is all there is to know when it comes to clearing the RAM of your iPhone. Do try it out and let us know in the comments if it helped speed up your iPhone.
Guide about How you can Easily Clear Your iPhone’s RAM
In this guide, we told you about the How you can Easily Clear Your iPhone’s RAM; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can Easily Clear Your iPhone’s RAM in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can Easily Clear Your iPhone’s RAM, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can Easily Clear Your iPhone’s RAM. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.