Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Enable Chrome Flash Plugin For Particular Sites. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Enable Chrome Flash Plugin For Particular Sites
If you use Chrome, which is appropriate, you have already noticed that Flash is blocked by default in the browser. Google does not like Flash because it has significant security vulnerabilities, so it does everything in its power to force you not to use Flash. One problem is that there are also many websites that use Flash. None of the big sites you visit on a daily basis like Facebook, Instagram, etc. used, but many small and older sites have no trouble switching to HTML 5.
If you do a quick Google search for Flash in Chrome, you will find many things that encourage you to download and install Flash from the Adobe website (which does not work) or open the Chrome tab and go to chrome: // plugins. (which also does not work anymore). In the latest version of Chrome (57), you can no longer manage plugins from this URL. Instead, you will receive only the message “We can not reach this website”.
Activate Flash in Chrome using Settings
- Open Google Chrome then navigate to the following URL in the address bar: chrome: // settings / content / flash
- Make sure you turn on the toggle for “Require first (recommended)” in order to Play Adobe Flash Player in Chrome.
- In that case, you need to uninstall Adobe Flash Player on Chrome and then close the browser above.
- That is, every time you browse any webpage running on flash, it will prompt you to open that webpage on the Chrome browser.
Use Site Settings to Activate Flash
- Open a specific webpage on Chrome which requires access to Flash.
- Now from the left side of the address bar click the small icon (security icon).
- Here you need to click on Site settings.
- Scroll down to the Flash section and from the drop-down select Allow.
Guide about How To Enable Chrome Flash Plugin For Particular Sites
In this guide, we told you about the How To Enable Chrome Flash Plugin For Particular Sites; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Enable Chrome Flash Plugin For Particular Sites in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Enable Chrome Flash Plugin For Particular Sites, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Enable Chrome Flash Plugin For Particular Sites. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.