Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Execute Print Screen on your Mac. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Execute Print Screen on your Mac
Taking a screenshot is an easy way to share everything you see on the screen. If it is a bug, you can take a picture and send it to technical support. If it is a message on social media, you can take the time and share the image with your friends and followers. Screenshots for Mac have always been easy to use, but inconvenient. You can record almost anything – if you know the correct keyboard shortcuts. Since the release of Mojave, macOS now has a built-in screenshot tool – similar to what you might see in Windows – that lets you take screenshots with one click.
To open the screenshot tool, navigate to Launchpad> Other> Screenshot or use the keyboard shortcut Shift + Command + 5. The floating tool provides options to capture the entire screen, selected window, or custom part of the screen. You can also record video of the entire screen or select a custom. Here it is how to hold the object on your screen.
How to screenshot selecting your screen on Mac
- Press Command-Shift-4 on your keyboard. Wondering if you have to hold them all at the same time? The answer is yes. Technically, Apple Support says to press Shift-Command-4, but I hold the command button first, followed by shift, followed by 4, because of what life without a little rebellion?
- Drag your mouse or tracking pad over the area you want to take a screenshot of. After pressing Command-Shift-4, your mouse will become something that can only be described as an asymmetrical “t” symbol with a circle around the center. That’s your green light ready to take a screenshot! Now drag that icon to the part of the screen you want to capture, using your mouse or music pad.
- If you are in the middle of step 2 and decide that you are not satisfied with the seed of your choice, or for any other reason, you can opt out of the screenshot by pressing Escape button (esc). If not, make your menu.
- When you have the right option line up, release your mouse. Ati voila! Congratulations, your screenshot will appear magically on your desktop, saved as a .png file. It will be labeled with words “Screen saver” followed by the date and time of your screenshot – down from the second. Apple really did not miss a beat.
How to specific window screenshot on Mac
- Starting in the same way, press Command-Shift-4 on your keyboard.
- When the’s icon appears up, click the field to change the destination icon to a camera label.
- Pull the camera icon on any open window, menu, tree, or dock to take a screenshot of a specific window. (A frese will turn up blue when you drag the icon on it.)
- Your screenshot will be saved on your desktop in the same way as step 4 above.
How to Screenshot of your entire screen on Mac
- Press Command-Shift-3 on your keyboard.
- Your entire screen, including your dock, any open windows on the screen, and the toolbar at the top of the screen, will appear stored as a screenshot on your desktop in the same way as above.
Guide about How To Execute Print Screen on your Mac
In this guide, we told you about the How To Execute Print Screen on your Mac; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Execute Print Screen on your Mac in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Execute Print Screen on your Mac, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Execute Print Screen on your Mac. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.