Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC
Apple’s iCloud is a cloud storage service. There is a place where you can store your contacts. Only vCard cards can be downloaded from iCloud. If you want to save them as a CSV file (separate values) instead? This article outlines three ways for exporting iCloud contacts to CSV on Mac and Windows. We hope you enjoy the opportunity up with the best solution.
Method 1. How to export iCloud contacts to CSV or Excel directly
- Launch Cisdem ContactsMate, and click Add Account in toolbar.
- In the Internet Accounts window, click iCloud and log in to it.
- Check the box next to Contacts.
- Stop and restart this program. Now the iCloud side should appear in the left sidebar. Right-click iCloud, then select Export.
- In the new window, select a location on your Mac to save the exported CSV file and rename the file. To export iCloud contacts to CSV, select CSV from the drop-down list. To export iCloud contacts to Excel, just select Excel. Finally, click Save.
Method 2. Export iCloud contacts to CSV by converting vCard to CSV
Contact: Windows, Mac
- Go to iCloud.com. Sign in.
- Type Contacts, which will take you to the iCloud Contacts page.
- In the Contacts list, select the contacts you want to export or select all contacts.
- Click the gear icon in the corner and select vCard Export. Then, iCloud will export a vCard file containing some or all of your contacts.
- To convert vCard export to CSV, you need to Visit vCard to CSV Converter, online converter.
- Click the Select File button. Select vCard Export.
- Click Format Format and select CSV. Select the box next to Add header line.
- Configure other settings based on your preferences or leave them as default.
- Finally, click Convert button. After that, you will get a CSV file of iCloud contacts.
Method 3. How to export contacts from iCloud to CSV with Google Contacts
Contact: Windows, Mac
- Repeat the first four steps of Method Two. Download the vCard file of iCloud contacts.
- Navigate to Google Contacts and log in to Google using your Gmail account.
- On the left, click import.
- Type Select the file and import a vCard file containing your iCloud contacts.
- Now click export on the main menu.
- Select the iCloud Contacts Group you just signed in and select Export as Google CSV or Outlook CSV.
- Type Export to export iCloud contacts to CSV.
Guide about How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC
In this guide, we told you about the How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Export iCloud Contacts to a CSV on Mac or PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.