Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can Find Your AirPods Pro Using the Find My Network in iOS 15. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can Find Your AirPods Pro Using the Find My Network in iOS 15
Apple changed the firmware on AirPods Pro in October 2021 to enable the wireless headphones to use the Find My network and be located through connections with other Apple devices. This article covers how to update the firmware on your AirPods Pro and how to use Find My Network to locate your AirPods Pro.
Prior to the software upgrade, AirPods Pro were listed in the Find My app and could be programmed to produce a sound if misplaced, but they only displayed their last known location if they were out of Bluetooth range. However, with the update, the Find My network can now reveal an estimated location for your AirPods Pro, allowing you to go within Bluetooth range and locate them down.
To make sure you can use the Find My network to track down your misplaced AirPods Pro, make sure they’re up to date with the newest firmware. Here’s how to do it.
How to Update Your AirPods Pro Firmware
You can do this by inserting them in the AirPods Pro charging case and connecting the case to a power source using the included Lightning to USB cable. Then move the iPhone or iPad that the AirPods have been paired with, near to the charging case, and make sure the iOS device has an internet connection.
After a short while, any available software updates should be automatically downloaded and installed. If you’re having trouble updating your AirPods, make sure the charging case is fully charged. You can also try resetting the AirPods. You need AirPods firmware 4A400 or later, and can check your firmware version by following these steps:
- Connect your AirPods or AirPods Pro to your iOS device.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap About.
- Tap AirPods.
- Look at the number next to “Firmware Version.”
How to Locate AirPods Pro Using the Find My Network
- Launch the Find My app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select your AirPods Pro in the “Devices” list.
- In the AirPods Pro card, tap the Find option.
- Let your iOS device connect to the Find My network, then follow the onscreen instructions. You may need to relocate to get a signal from your AirPods.
- When your AirPods are in close range, the screen should turn blue. Scout the immediate area and check the onscreen prompts, which will show statuses like “far,” “near,” or “here” when you’re close to them. If you can’t see them, tap the Play Sound button in the bottom right corner of the screen to get your AirPods to make an audible sound.
Guide about How you can Find Your AirPods Pro Using the Find My Network in iOS 15
In this guide, we told you about the How you can Find Your AirPods Pro Using the Find My Network in iOS 15; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can Find Your AirPods Pro Using the Find My Network in iOS 15 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can Find Your AirPods Pro Using the Find My Network in iOS 15, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can Find Your AirPods Pro Using the Find My Network in iOS 15. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.