Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Fix ‘Error 0x80240034 in Windows 10’ PC Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Fix ‘Error 0x80240034 in Windows 10’ PC Issue
0x80240034 is an error code that prevents users from installing an update called Windows 10 Preview Insider 16215.1000. Many people reported that this update stuck at 1% and therefore crashed when they saw a related error message. Hundreds of similar errors have the same purpose. They often appear due to a damaged PC configuration due to lost or corrupted files, software instability and many other reasons that require a separate solution. Below we have provided the complete guide on how to Error troubleshooting 0x80240034.
Clear Cache Update / Folder Sharing Removed
Windows cache update has worked for many users. You can clear the Windows Update cache by deleting the contents of the Windows Distribution Software folder. Apparently, Windows cannot write and re-download updated content once they are corrupted. Therefore, deleting this folder will allow Windows to retrieve the contents and resolve the issue. So, follow the steps given below
- Press the Windows key once.
- Enter the command prompt in Windows Startup Search.
- Right click Command Prompt from the search results and select Run as Administrator.
- Click net stop wuauserv and press Enter.
- Type rmdir% windir% SoftwareDistribution / S / Q and press Enter.
- Click net order wuauserv and press Enter.
Updated via ISO file
If method 1 does not resolve your issue then it is time to use a Windows ISO. This means that you will create Windows 10 bootable media and use that to install the latest version of Windows 10. Most users have resolved the issue using this method. Why this works has something to do with the Windows Update client. Windows Updates Downloaded from the Customer The regular Windows Update seems to create issues like this but that does not happen when the same Windows updates are downloaded and installed via an ISO file. So, follow the steps given below to update Windows 10 via ISO file.
- Click here and click Download Now.
- Click the Use tool to create installation media (USB drive, DVD, or ISO file)… and follow the instructions given in that section.
- Select the ISO file option in step 5 (since ISO will be used to update Windows).
- You should have an ISO file once it is finished.
- Now, navigate to the location where the ISO file was recorded.
- Right click your Windows 10 ISO file and select Open with then select Explorer Manager.
- Double click setup.exe.
Now follow the on-screen instructions. Select either Nothing (clean installation) or Enable personal files only option when required. DO NOT choose Hide personal files, apps, and Windows programs because that does not work for anyone. Choosing not to store any programs has solved the case for most users. You can then proceed and follow the on-screen instructions. Choose the options that suit you best.
Guide about How To Fix ‘Error 0x80240034 in Windows 10’ PC Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How To Fix ‘Error 0x80240034 in Windows 10’ PC Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Fix ‘Error 0x80240034 in Windows 10’ PC Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Fix ‘Error 0x80240034 in Windows 10’ PC Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Fix ‘Error 0x80240034 in Windows 10’ PC Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.