Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on Android. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on Android
Problems with Facebook application and Messenger application are not uncommon on Android mobile devices. For some users, they are a daily struggle, although they are not. But we should not cry because of the milk sold, instead we should try to fix the problems that users face on a daily basis. One of those problems is app crashing.
The Facebook application accidentally crashed on Android, and it is difficult to determine the exact cause. The problem even occurs after a system update. For this reason, we have listed solutions in hopes of helping you solve the problem. You can find the list below.
How to fix Facebook keeps crash on Android
Try to update the Facebook application
- Open the Play Store application on it phone.
- Tap the 3 lines button in the left corner to open the side menu.
- Click My Apps & Games to see available updates.
- Scroll through the list to find Facebook and tap Update button.
Keep all applications running
- On your Android Tap Phonetic Tap button on the navigation bar to open the recent applications panel.
- Tap close button at the bottom of the screen to close all running apps.
- Restart Facebook to see if “Facebook keeps crash message” no longer displayed up.
Try restarting it phone
- Just long-press the power button and select Restart from the options to reboot phone. And if phone freezing to a value that is not able to open the Power menu, you can press Long Power button for about 10 seconds to force restart instead.
Clear cache and data for Facebook application
- Open Settings on it phone and select Applications
- Depending on who made your Android phoneo can view your applications immediately, or you need to tap Manage apps first.
- Find and select Facebook on the list, then click Storage & Cache.
- Finally, clear Clear Cache & Clear Data buttons to complete the work.
- After that, open Facebook to see if the text has been deleted.
Check it out phone Line up
- Facebook applications can continue to hit on Android, depending on your settings. This program includes battery usage restrictions, app permissions, and data restriction. Battery storage is sometimes angered by the shutdown effect of the Facebook app. If this happens frequently, you need to turn off Battery Storage for a while or white Facebook.
How to Facebook whitelist from Best Battery
- Go to Settings> Applications & Notifications> Special application access> Battery optimization
- On the best battery view, tap on the “Not optimized” drop-down menu, then select all apps.
- Finally, find Facebook on the list and set it as ‘Not optimized’.
How to enable Background Data for Facebook
- On your phonelilö browse to Settings> Applications & Notifications> All Applications> Facebook.
- Right there, click on Mobile data & Wi-Fi.
- Finally, activate the background data.
Guide about How To Fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on Android
In this guide, we told you about the How To Fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.