Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Fix “Failed to Connect to a Windows Service” Error. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Fix “Failed to Connect to a Windows Service” Error
Failure to connect to the Windows service is a normal occurrence in everyday life. Some users claim that notice of the problem appears in the Notification Panel.
Windows is unable to connect to the System Event Notification Service, according to the comprehensive information. Standard users are unable to access the system due to this issue. You can go to the Program Event Log as a control user to see why the service did not respond.
Also, some users request to receive an error message with more details, such as Windows cannot connect to the Group Policy customer service. Standard users are unable to access the system due to this issue. You can go to the Program Event Log as a control user to see why the service did not respond.
Both of these cases are due to Windows functionality not being able to connect. They can be caused by a number of factors, such as the Windows Application Login problem or a Windows Font Cache function.
Do you have any thoughts on how to Correct this statement? Can’t easily connect to a Windows service? Do not worry if the answer is no. This essay will provide four possible solutions to this issue.
Solutions to the Word failed to Connect to a Windows Service
Solution 1. Reset Winsock
To resolve the issue Windows cannot connect to the System Event Notification Service, you can try to configure that Winsock. And information systems are as follows.
- Type Start button of Windows 7 and similar cmd in the search box to continue. Then right-click and select Acting as an IT.
- Enter the command netsh winsock atunto in the command line window and hit Enter to continue.
- Next, restart your computer and check to see if the issue failed to connect to a Windows 7 Windows solution.
Solution 2. Use the Registry Editor
Thus, we will introduce a second method to solve the problem that Windows cannot connect to the Group Policy client service. The text failed to connect to the Windows service may appear as long as the registry keys and values are missing.
So, you can try to use Registration Editor to solve this problem. You can view step by step instructions.
- Type Windows key and R key together to open Operate dialog, then click regedit in the box and click OK or hit Enter to continue.
- In the popup window, navigate to the gpsvc folder based on the following method.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSet gpsvc services
- Double click ImagePath and check it Data iye. In our case, the data is svchost.exe -k netsvcs, and this means that svchost and netsvcs are in charge of this function.
- Next, navigate to the next folder.
- Come networkvcs and double-click it. Then check whether the gpsvc is in the Data iye collection. If you are missing here, you need to add it to the list. Please do not delete anything from the list.
- Now, you need to check whether it exists networkvcs folder under Svchost. If not, you will need to create one manually.
- Create networkvcs folder, just right-click on it Svchost folder and select New > Button continue. Then name the new key as networkvcs.
- Then select the networkvcs newly created folder and right-click to select New > DWORD (32-bit) Iye to continue.
- Rename the DWORD file as CoInitializeSecurityParam and double click to change it Data iye to 1. Then press OK to save all changes.
- Repeat three new DWORD files in the same way and rename them CoInitializeSecurityAllowLowBox, CoInitializeSecurityAllowInteractiveUsers, Authentication capabilities. Then change them in order Data iye to 1, 1, 3020.
- After you have completed all the above steps, you can delete Registration Editor window and restart your computer to check whether the issue failed to connect to a resolved Windows service.
Solution 3. Delete Windows Font Cache Service
Here, we will introduce a third way to resolve the issue when there is a failure to connect to a Windows service. You can read the following steps as a reference.
- Type Windows key and R key together to open Operate dialog, type services.msc in the box and click OK to continue.
- Find out Windows Font Cache Service then right-click to select Stand to continue.
- Then decrease Action windows and open Operate dialog again, press % localappdata% in the box and click OK to continue.
- In the popup window, search FontCache Dat files and kill them. Go back to the Action window and start the Windows Font Cache Service by right-clicking.
After all the above steps have been completed, you can restart your computer and check whether the text cannot connect to the resolved Windows function.
Solution 4. Make a Clean Boot
In order to solve the problem of starting Windows operating system failure, you can try to boot clean and check whether the issue has been resolved. A clean button can help you determine if the case is caused by another Microsoft service. And here, the information systems are as follows.
- Type Windows key and R key together to open Operate dialog, then click msconfig in the box to open System configuration window to continue.
- Underneath General taboo, yan Selection start and uncheck Load starters option to continue.
- Go to Action tab, check the option Hide all Microsoft services and click Delete it all to continue.
- Then restart your computer and check if the case fails to connect to a resolved Windows service.
Guide about How To Fix “Failed to Connect to a Windows Service” Error
In this guide, we told you about the How To Fix “Failed to Connect to a Windows Service” Error; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Fix “Failed to Connect to a Windows Service” Error in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Fix “Failed to Connect to a Windows Service” Error, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Fix “Failed to Connect to a Windows Service” Error. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.