Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Fix ‘Laptop Brightness Not Changing’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Fix ‘Laptop Brightness Not Changing’ Issue
Some users report that they cannot change the screen brightness to Windows 10 after using an update or upgrade from an older version of Windows. Most users report that the screen brightness always seems to be too high regardless of the power consumption. This issue may not have a significant effect on the performance of a PC (as light can also be adjusted by monitor), however laptop users report that their battery life is very affected because their computer is always running at too much light. If you are having trouble with this problem, the following methods will help. We managed to identify a number of potential effective fixes for other users stuck in the same situation.
Do you use features like Night Shift that changes your display light based on lighting in your area? It all depends on your next light control. However, many Windows 10 users report that light controls do not work on their device. This could mean that the controls are completely turned off or the next light will not be adjusted. Some of the methods listed below require a local user with administrator rights. If you do not know how to set up account manager, you can follow the steps in this video from Studios.
What to do if Lightning does not work in Windows 10
If you can’t change the brightness on your Windows 10 device, there are various ways to troubleshoot and fix the issue. This is the view of the key paths in the order of difficulty.
- Check that you are using the correct command. On laptops it is always possible to change the brightness levels by holding down the Fn button with a function key. Check that you are using sufficient keys to do so.
- Change the light through the Action Center. Use Windows 10 Workstation to turn on the light rather than keyboard commands. Sometimes you can fix the case.
- Check out Power Options. Go to Control Panel> Settings and Security> Power Options and check that your power options do not affect the brightness on your screen. While there, check that the light is not automatically adjusted by the PC either laptop.
- Update your display drivers. Update your display drivers. This usually takes about 10-15 minutes and often solves common problems. It also always lets your system work more responsibly.
- Update Windows. Check for Windows updates and make sure your operating system is full up-to date.
- Use a different monitor. Try using a different external monitor or screen to see if the problem is the only issue with the existing screen.
- Switch graphics cards. Either try installing graphics cards separately or switch from your custom graphics card to an integrated graphics card to see if the case comes with one of the GPUs. This option is often found next to screen resolution settings.
- Contact your PC /laptop manufacturer. If the problem persists and you cannot fix it, contact your device manufacturer to see if they can help or send for repair.
Guide about How To Fix ‘Laptop Brightness Not Changing’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How To Fix ‘Laptop Brightness Not Changing’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Fix ‘Laptop Brightness Not Changing’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Fix ‘Laptop Brightness Not Changing’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Fix ‘Laptop Brightness Not Changing’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.