Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Fix ‘Left Mouse Button Not Working’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Fix ‘Left Mouse Button Not Working’ Issue
How annoying when left mouse button stop working. You change batteries, beat them on your desk a few times and curse the gods of technology – but they are all useless. It does not have to be so. There are steps you can take to make your left mouse play again. Here are some ways in which you can get back on track if your left mouse does not work properly. Sometimes left click button does not work even during hard pressing. In some cases, the left click is reacting in some applications and suddenly stops working.
In addition, left mouse button automatically double click without our intervention. Therefore, the user cannot perform his tasks on the laptops either laptops. You are not the only one we offer the best techniques that can be used to solve left pressure does not work problem. Please follow the paragraphs carefully and use the tricks to solve the problem.
Change damaged user profile
Corrupted user profile is another common cause of left mouse click button break down. To fix this, create and use a different user account.
- Go to the Windows Start Menu and click the system gear icon.
- On the next window, click Accounts.
- On the left, click Family & other users. Go to the right and select Add to this PC.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to incorporate the latest user information.
Check for Hardware resources
Many mouse-related problems are associated with hardware failures. In the case of faulty cables, USB ports, or sockets can result in the mouse working properly with your computer. To solve hardware issues, test the mouse on another computer. Also, switch cables between different cable slots and confirm if they work. If these changes do not resolve the issue, you can proceed and try other solutions.
Turn off Touchpad
Deleting the built-in touch pad is another solution to the left mouse click button does not work on Windows 10. Here is a step-by-step process of how to update it.
- Open the Windows Settings option, and click Devices.
- Select Mouse, then move to the right-hand side and click Extra Mouse Options.
- Find the Hardware tab and click on it. Next, click Properties.
- In the next window, click the Drivers tab.
- Click Activate Device button, then click OK to save the changes.
Run SFC and DISM commands
At times, running SFC and DISM commands can fix the issue. Here is how to troubleshoot and fix the problem.
- Type cmd on the Windows search bar. Select the Run command option and select from Run as administrator.
- Enter this command and press Enter. -sfc / scannow
- Open the command prompt window, type this command, and press Enter. dism / online / image-cleaning / restoring
Update mouse drivers
- Press the Windows + X keys and select Device Manager.
- Find Mice and other reference devices and expand the list.
- Identify the mouse you are using and right-click on it.
- Tap the updated driver.
- On the next screen, select Automatically Search for Updated Driver Software.
Activate the lock-lock
If you have issues holding the left button down, activate the press-locks feature can correct this statement. By activating the lock, press the left side briefly button will keep it until you click again.
- On the Windows search tool, click Control Panel and click Open.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click Mouse.
- Go to the Buttons tab and turn the lock by checking the box.
Guide about How To Fix ‘Left Mouse Button Not Working’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How To Fix ‘Left Mouse Button Not Working’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Fix ‘Left Mouse Button Not Working’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Fix ‘Left Mouse Button Not Working’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Fix ‘Left Mouse Button Not Working’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.