Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Fix the ‘inet_e_resource_not_found’ Error in Windows 10 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Fix the ‘inet_e_resource_not_found’ Error in Windows 10 PC
Like many other errors we encounter while working online and on our computer systems, there are other errors INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND in Microsoft Edge, Windows 10, and Internet Explorer. This error often prevents the user from accessing the web pages. It usually occurs after installing the Windows 10 update. This page will teach you how to Fix INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND error in Windows 10.
Microsoft Edge users often encounter a similar message, while users of Firefox or Google Chrome also encounter it. The explanation for such an error is that a temporary DNS error has occurred and the user needs to refresh the page. Think this may not be the solution to their problem.
Rename the Connections folder in the Registry Editor
The first and most efficient way you should take to fix the INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND error is to rename the Connections folder in the Registry Editor. Here it is tutorial:
- Press the Win + R keys at the same time to open the Run box.
- Type regedit in the box and then click OK and Yes to open the Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the following path: -HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftware MicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionEto Internet Connections
- Right-click the Connections folder and rename it as ConnectionsX. Press Press to save the changes.
Enable TCP Fast Unlock option
You can try to fix the INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND error by deleting the TCP Fast Unlock option in Microsoft Edge. This is a speed guide:
- Launch Microsoft Edge and then click about: flags in the address bar. Press Enter.
- Find an option called Activate TCP Fast and set it Off Always.
- Restart Microsoft Edge and try to access the web pages again to see if the error persists.
Open Private Navigation Session
You can bypass the INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND error by opening private browsing session if you want to access a website quickly. Here it is tutorial:
- Launch Microsoft Edge and then click the three icons in the upper right corner of the screen to select New InPrivate Window.
Change User Account Control Settings
If you set the User Account Control settings to Notify, then the INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND error may occur. Therefore, you can change the User Account Management settings to fix the error.
- Click the control panel in the search box and then click Control Panel.
- Select User Accounts and then click User Accounts again.
- Select Change user Account Control Settings and then it prompts you to move the complaint to the second option from above. Click OK to save the settings.
- Try accessing the Internet pages again to see if an error has occurred.
Not DNS removed
It is a good idea to clear the DNS cache to fix the INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND error. This is a speed guide:
- Type cmd in the search box and then right-click the Command Prompt to select Run as administrator.
- Type ipconfig / flushdns in the window and then press Enter. Then you will see a message that says “Windows IP Setup. Successfully remove DNS Cache Resolver. ”
- Turn off Command Prompt and restart your computer. Then try to reach the Internet pages again to check if the error still exists.
Tun Netsh to
You can fix the INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND error by fixing Netsh. Here it is tutorial:
- Open the Command Prompt as administrator.
- Click netsh int ip reconstruction in the window and then press Enter to reset TCP / IP to factory settings.
- Then click the catalog configuration netsh winsock and then press Enter to configure the catalog of the Windows programming interface, Winsock (Windows Sockets).
- Restart your computer to let the changes take effect and then try to reach the Internet pages again to see if the error still exists.
Reset Microsoft Edge
The last way you can try to fix the INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND error is to restart Microsoft Edge. But this method will cause some planning and loss of favorites, so it is better to back up the latter. Here it is tutorial:
- Launch Microsoft Edge and then click the three icons in the upper right corner of the screen to select Settings.
- Click Import from another browser under Import preferences and other information section.
- Click Export to file to save your favorite list as HTML document anywhere on your computer.
- Click Start and click Settings.
- Select Applications and then click Microsoft Edge to select advanced options under Applications & amp; features section in the right panel.
Guide about How To Fix the ‘inet_e_resource_not_found’ Error in Windows 10 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How To Fix the ‘inet_e_resource_not_found’ Error in Windows 10 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Fix the ‘inet_e_resource_not_found’ Error in Windows 10 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Fix the ‘inet_e_resource_not_found’ Error in Windows 10 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Fix the ‘inet_e_resource_not_found’ Error in Windows 10 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.