Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Fix ‘your account has been disabled Errors’ Issue in Windows 10 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Fix ‘your account has been disabled Errors’ Issue in Windows 10 PC
One of the most frightening problems any Windows 10 user has ever faced is the issue of “disabled account”. The error message “Account has been disabled” (or the message “Account has been activated. Please contact your system administrator” – to be more specific) basically means that a user account has been activated for some reason. The term “Account is disabled” may occur either after an error has occurred and you have been locked out of your user account for some reason, or your computer has died accidentally while creating or upgrading a user account after installation Windows 10 operating system.
If this problem occurs after your computer is shut down incorrectly while in the process of creating a user account after installing or upgrading Windows 10, you will be dealing with a user account named defaultuser0 all the time if you boot your computer and all attempts to perform. login to that user account, you will see the problem “Account is disabled”.
Create a New Administrator Account in Safe Mode
If one of your accounts is disabled, the direct solution is to use another account. If you do not have a second account, you can create a new account with management benefits in Safe Mode. Here it is how to do you:
- When you are in the login screen, click Power button. Then, press the Shift key and click Restart to enter Window RE.
- Go to Troubleshooting> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Restart.
- When in the next view, press F6 to select Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Log in to the Hidden Commander account and open Command Prompt. Enter the following commands and press Enter after each: -service net / add NAME (NAME refers to the actual name of the new account to create) -net NAME area group controllers / add
- Enter the lock / r command and press Enter to restart your computer.
Restart the Security Account
If you want to continue to use the account provided by “Your account has been deleted” error message, you can also play with another account or built-in controller account. After logging into your Windows with either the second user account or the hidden IT account, you can follow the instructions below to enable the target account.
- Press Windows + R, enter lusrmgr.msc and click OK button to open Local Users and Groups.
- Click Users on the left and find a specific user account that gave the error message. Right-click on the account and select Properties.
- Under the General tab, Checking Account is a disabled option, then click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- After that, restart your computer and try to log in to the account to see if the error is lost.
Performing Image Restoration System
Another way to fix your account is to have Windows 10 disabled release to restore the image. By doing this, you can restore your computer to the previous location if the problem does not appear.
- Click Window RE according to the steps mentioned earlier.
- Go to Troubleshooting> Advanced Options> Image Recovery System.
- Select an account and enter the password to open the window image recovery window. Click Next to continue.
- Then, select the restore point where the case did not exist and click Next button. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Once done, restart your computer and hope that “your account is disabled please check your system administrator” error message will not appear again.
Guide about How To Fix ‘your account has been disabled Errors’ Issue in Windows 10 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How To Fix ‘your account has been disabled Errors’ Issue in Windows 10 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Fix ‘your account has been disabled Errors’ Issue in Windows 10 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Fix ‘your account has been disabled Errors’ Issue in Windows 10 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Fix ‘your account has been disabled Errors’ Issue in Windows 10 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.