Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Freeze Top Row in Google Sheets. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Freeze Top Row in Google Sheets
Google Sheets is a fantastic tool when it comes to storing and managing large amounts of data in a single account. In fact, you can save up to 40,000 rows of data at a time using Google Sheets! But what are some of those rows or columns that are so important and we need to keep an eye on them as we navigate through the data? The easy-to-use nature of the map around Google Sheets reduces the significant amount of data we have.
It is time consuming and inconvenient to have to constantly scroll back and forth in your account to find some important data. Luckily, there is a way to tie rows and columns in Google Docs so we can also view certain groups of data while managing our account page. Let’s take a closer look at why freezing rows and columns in Google Sheets can help, and how to tie them into your spreadsheets in a few simple steps.
Bend a line in the Sheets Web Application Tool
In this example, we will draw the first line to show how it works when you scroll away from the first line.
- Select the line you want to draw.
- Select View> Di.
- From the options that are displayed, select the one that fits your needs.
- No rows: Unfreezes all rows.
- 1 row: Become the first line.
- 2 rows: Tie the first two rows together.
- Up to current line (x): Tie all rows up to the one currently selected, represented by x.
- No columns: Unfreezes all columns.
- 1 book: Become the first book.
- Columns 2: Become the first two columns.
- Up to current line (x): Tie all columns up to the one currently selected, represented by x.
When you scroll outside or vertically, the column or line you choose to become is visible to you wherever you are within the account.
Freeze a book or row on your smartphone or tablet
Follow these instructions to become columns and / or rows on Android and iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) devices.
- Launch the Google Sheets app.
- Open the account you are working on (or create a new one).
- Select the line or column you want to tie by tapping once so that it can be displayed.
- Click the highlighted column again so that the text menu appears.
- Tap the three icons on the right to open the text menu.
- Select FREEZE.
Now, when you scroll outside or vertically, the column or line you choose to become is visible wherever you are in the account.
Guide about How To Freeze Top Row in Google Sheets
In this guide, we told you about the How To Freeze Top Row in Google Sheets; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Freeze Top Row in Google Sheets in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Freeze Top Row in Google Sheets, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Freeze Top Row in Google Sheets. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.