Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Hide Applications Without Root on an Android. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Hide Applications Without Root on an Android
With regards to any Android device, there is a wide scope of uses that any client can appreciate. It is one of the most widely used systems on the planet and has been re-imagined using cell. phones. However, even an operating system as updated as Android does not give full compatibility to its users. For example, there are many users who may want to know how to stow away applications on Android without rooting. We have effectively made you acquainted with rooting and how one can root their Android device using the absolute most secure application.
In any case, the establishment has its own burdens. You can change the firmware of the device and you can even think twice about device security. After all, Android users may want to find a hider application no root feature. Fortunately, we are here to help you. To keep a couple applications from your screen and be more private, then, at that point, we have the answer for you. We value the safety and understanding of your vital cell phone is for you. Consider these two security settings that will show you how to stow away applications on Android without rooting.
How to Hide Applications on Android without any application
By deleting the application in Device Settings, the application you want to hide will be deleted in your app account.
- Open Settings on it phone.
- Click the Applications tab.
- List of all materials on it phone will show up. Select the application you want to keep.
- Tap the DISABLE option. And always agree with all the pop-up conversations.
- This way, the locked app will be invisible on your homepage as well as the app drawer.
- But this is easy trick ONLY works for applications that are already installed on it phone.
- If you want to store some third-party applications, you can try the following methods.
App Hider without Root
If you want to keep your dating apps or game apps on your Android, but you do not want to root it phone, then Nova launcher might be a good choice. The Nova Launcher has two versions to choose from: a pro version that costs $ 1.99, and a free version, both of which can help you keep the software secret. The pro version of Nova Launcher can store applications on Android directly:
- Download and install a pro Nova Launcher.
- Open Nova Settings.
- Tap “App and Widgets”.
- Scroll down and select Hide Applications option.
- In the app menu, check the application you want to store.
- Turn off the app and you will see the application you choose to hide will not appear up on app launch now.
Although the free version does not provide the hide feature, you can also use it to store your privacy resources in an intelligent way:
- Download and install the free Nova Launcher version.
- Open your app template and find the application you want to keep.
- Touch and hold that device.
- Tap on “Edit” option.
- A new discussion will be published up where you can rename the app and change the new icon.
- Rename the application as a common name, such as “Note” or whatever you like. Then change the corresponding icon.
- Now you have successfully treated that secret application with a disguised appearance.
- No one will find it unless they open that app.
How to Hide Applications on Android without launch
What if you do not want to use an app? Good. Here are two applications to help you keep apps on Android without launching for your reference: Privacy Manager and AppLock.
- Private Keeper is such a magic saving tool that you will be amazed by its power features. With it you can keep your private resources completely as if you never installed them at all. To store the application on the Privacy Manager, all you need to do is 3 easy steps.
- Download and install the Privacy Manager from the Google Play Store. Launch it. On your main screen, click the Plus (+) icon in the upper right corner. Select the application you want to store. Click “Done”.
- Head to your device launch or Settings menu to remove that application you want to store. After uninstalling, it is completely hidden and no one can find that app on it phone, regardless of launch, app menu or even app control in System Settings.
- You may want to ask what about that app after it is removed. Don’t worry about it. This is one of the most amazing features of the Secret Keeper. You have created a safe space to store all the apps you choose to store. As long as you enter the correct password, you may be able to use them in the Privacy Manager.
- Another surprise feature is that the Keeper’s Privacy can even hide itself. In it home page, swipe from the left and select Protection for the PrivacyHider option.
- There are three options for you to store the application yourself. You can choose to pretend to have an application like a dialer or calculator or shut down the app through a secure process, fingerprint or security requirements. Once you keep the Privacy Manager, no one else can open it without the correct code.
- AppLock is a powerful security tool that can fully protect you phone. It can not only lock applications but also store pictures and videos. What’s more, it even allows you to create different lock profiles for different people.
- Download and install AppLock.
- The first time you launch this app, you need to pull open or set up the process up password number, as well as your email and security requirements.
- On its main screen, there is a list of all the apps on your device.
- Tap the app you want to keep and that’s it.
Guide about How To Hide Applications Without Root on an Android
In this guide, we told you about the How To Hide Applications Without Root on an Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Hide Applications Without Root on an Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Hide Applications Without Root on an Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Hide Applications Without Root on an Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.