Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Hide iMessages on iPad/iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Hide iMessages on iPad/iPhone
Can you store texts on an iPhone? If you want to know how to store text messages on your iPhone in iMessages or private messaging application, we can help you. You can lock or hide the messages and even remove the preview message on the iPhone to keep your personal information private. There are even some secret text messaging apps for iPhones.
If you want to find out how to hide contacts or iMessage conversations, we will cover that as we discuss how to lock iPhone messages and how to find hidden text messages, and we will even discuss how to store the Messages app yourself.
How to keep alarms to New Messages
- Go to your iPhone Settings
- Find Notifications
- Scroll down and find Messages
- Under the Options section
- Switch to Do not (message will not appear on lock screen) or When Unlock (more useful because it will probably work in use phone)
Disable Preview Message Lock Screen
- Open the Settings application and go to Notifications and then Messages.
- Scroll down and look for the Add section.
- Section Add in Show Preview option. By default, this option is on. Click on it to Delete it.
- Ask someone to send you a text message, lock your iPhone, and make sure to preview the text message feature has been disabled.
Guide about How To Hide iMessages on iPad/iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How To Hide iMessages on iPad/iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Hide iMessages on iPad/iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Hide iMessages on iPad/iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Hide iMessages on iPad/iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.