Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Install Kodibuntu on Live CD or USB. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Install Kodibuntu on Live CD or USB
It may not work on most devices. There is no better device for running Kodi. Some of the devices you may have already known are Android TV boxes, and exclusive devices like the Amazon Fire TV bars. And while these are not the best options available, they have proven themselves to be very good with Kodi. The problem, however, is that you have to spend a lot of money to buy these devices.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick will cost you around $ 40, and if you think you can get away with the right Android TV box, then you think wrong because you can’t get one without spending at least $ 100. give you the benefit of the doubt and do not think that these values will break your bank. But it will also mean spending money on something you could have gotten for free. There is another option that is not that cost. If you have the desire and the ability and desire to play around with your device, plan up Or easier.
Install Kodibunto on USB:
How I installed a copy of the USB flash drive of my Windows computer. I will describe the process. Using CD Live is the same. First, we need to run Linux Live USB Maker and then we can install the Codecuntu.
- Download and Install USB Live Linux Maker.
- Then download a copy of the Codec from here.
- Insert your USB cable into your computer.
- Start Linux Live USB Maker and select your USB key.
- Select your Codex image as source.
- Then select Endurance as 80% maximum space on your USB key. The rest will provide storage for media and other information. You can also use 100% if you do not want any information saved to the key.
- Select to format the key in FAT32. As Kodibuntu is a 32-bit system, this is ideal.
- Then select the generator icon to start the process.
This process does not take much time. In fact, it depends on the speed of your computer. And also the cable you are using. A USB 3.0 key will write much faster than USB 2.0 but it does not take long for Codecuntu.
- First, reboot your PC and press any key you need to enter the BIOS / UEFI. Some motherboards use F8, some use F12 while others use Delete. It should tell you on the black POST screen when your computer starts.
- Then select boot options and add USB to the menu.
- Finally, save and reboot.
Now your computer is set up up to boot from USB. And if you are using a DVD instead. You can obviously select your DVD drive in the boot options menu. Make sure you save the settings before rebooting, otherwise, you will have to go through it all again. Before rebooting, make sure you have your media system on the computer then reboot.
Guide about How To Install Kodibuntu on Live CD or USB
In this guide, we told you about the How To Install Kodibuntu on Live CD or USB; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Install Kodibuntu on Live CD or USB in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Install Kodibuntu on Live CD or USB, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Install Kodibuntu on Live CD or USB. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.