How to Install Popcorn Time APK in FireStick Tutorial and Steps
Here we are discussing installing Popcorn Time APK on FireStick. After many requests from our users, here is a guide on how to install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick.
In this guide, I’ll show you how to set the popcorn time on FireStick. The instructions in this guide also apply to the Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube.
Important: Popcorn Time is a torrent-based app. It downloads the videos as a cache on your device before playing them. You must have enough space to view the content. When you close the app, the downloaded cache will be deleted automatically.
Popcorn Time is an entertainment service that allows you to watch free movies and shows. The app has solid lineup content and lets you stream it in Full HD resolution up to 1080. Although this app is primarily designed for Android phones, it works well with the living room, TV sets like FireStick, and Android TV boxes.
Since Popcorn Time is not fully compatible with the FireStick remote, I recommend installing the mouse switch to make interaction and navigation easier.
Attention FireStick users: read before proceeding
Governments and ISPs around the world monitor their users’ online activities. Serious problems can arise when streaming copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick. Your IP is currently visible to everyone. I highly recommend getting a good FireStick VPN and hiding your identity so your movie viewing experience doesn’t go bad.
I use ExpressVPN It’s the fastest, most secure VPN in the industry. It’s very easy to install on any device including the Amazon Fire TV Stick. It also comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like the service, always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you can Get 3 months free and save 49% on the annual plan.
Here are the reasons why you should always use a VPN.
Read: How to install and use VPN for Fire TV Stick
How to Install Popcorn Time on FireStick
For some reason, FireStick does not allow you to download the TUV files from the browsers. This is why you need a support app that will allow you to side-charge your FireStick device.
For the most part, I use the following two apps:
I’ll be using the installation instructions for both in this guide.
Note: You only need to use one of two apps to install Popcorn Time on FireStick. There is no need to follow the instructions for either
First of all, you need to install the sideloader app from the Amazon store. You install one of these. Here are the steps:
- Go to search FireStick option (located in the top left corner of the home screen – the lens icon)
- Enter the name of the app you want to download (Downloader or ES Explorer).
- When the name of the app appears in the search results below, click on it
- Now just follow the instructions on the screen and install the app you want
Enable apps from unknown sources
We’ll be working on installation instructions shortly. Before we proceed, however, we need to enable apps from unknown sources in the FireStick settings. This allows us to install third party apps like Popcorn Time. Here’s what you do:
- Go to the FireStick the settings the home screen (select it in the menu bar above)
- click My fire television Or device (depending on what you see in the options)
- Select the article Developer options on the next screen
- Select and click Apps from unknown sources (It is turned off by default.)
- click Activate and confirm your intention. Don’t worry about the warning as Popcorn Time is a safe app.
Now we can start the installation process.
Install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick using Downloader
Downloades is the most convenient app for sideloading TÜVs on FireStick. Here are the steps to install Popcorn Time using this app:
- Open the downloader app
- The At home The option in the left sidebar must already be selected by default. Navigate to the right side of the window and press the Select / OK button on your remote control when the cursor is flashing in the URL field
- When the next on-screen keyboard window appears, enter the URL: https://www.firesticktricks.com/pct (or just firesticktricks.com/pct). Make sure the URL is entered correctly and click Go
- It will take about 2-3 minutes for the downloader to download the Popcorn Time APK file
- Once the file has been downloaded, Downloader will run it and start the installation process. Navigate to the lower right corner of this window where you can consequences Option (will be changed to install)
- click To install
- Let FireStick install the Popcorn Time app. It shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes
- App installed Notification confirms that the Popcorn Time app is installed. You may want to click to open to run the app. But click for now Done to return to the downloader app
- click Remove (This is to delete the Popcorn Time MOT file. This file makes no sense as the app is installed. Clear FireStick’s limited memory if you get the chance.)
- click Remove Once again
You installed Popcorn Time on FireStick using the Downloader app.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now ready to stream your favorite content. Before you start, however, I want to warn you that whatever you stream online is visible to your ISP and government. That means that streaming free movies, TV shows, and sports can get you into legal trouble.
Fortunately, there is a foolproof way to hide all of your streaming activity from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN masks your original IP, the and helps you bypass online monitoring, ISP throttling and content restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPNThis is the fastest and most secure VPN. It’s compatible with all types of streaming apps and very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage violations of copyright laws. But what if you accidentally stream content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legitimate and an illegal source.
Before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, it’s a good idea to take a look at how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activity safe from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN Here. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use it freely for the first 30 days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely) then request a full refund.
Step 2: Turn on your Fire TV / Stick and go to the “Search” option on the left. Now type “Expressvpn” (without the quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it appears in the search results
Step 3: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app for Fire TV / Stick.
Step 4: Open the app and enter your credentials that you created when you purchased the ExpressVPN subscription. Click on “Sign In”.
Step 5: Click the power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secured with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You’ll also read more detailed information on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Install Popcorn Time on Firestick using ES File Explorer
As I said earlier, if you already installed Popcorn Time through the Downloader app, you don’t need to follow this method. You don’t need to follow the downloader method when using ES Explorer.
Note: The File Explorer page loader is no longer free. It’s only available with the premium version for $ 9.99 per month.
I’m assuming you’ve already installed ES File Explorer from the Amazon Store by following the steps given earlier. Now follow the steps below to install Popcorn Time on FireStick using ES Explorer:
- After launching ES Explorer, go to the right side of the window and click Downloader Icon (as you can see in the picture below)
- Now navigate to the lower menu bar and click on + New
- You should now see a dialog box titled Download with two blank text boxes. In the room with the label pathEnter the path https://www.firesticktricks.com/pct
Marked as in the field Surname Enter a desired name (this does not affect the result). For example, I entered PT. click download now
- Let ES File Explorer connect to the server and download the Popcorn Time APK. It takes a few minutes, but not really too long
- If the download is successful, click open file
- click To install when the next dialog box appears
- On the next screen, navigate to the location where it is located in the lower right corner consequences (which will change to install)
- click To install
- Take a minute or two to install the app
- You can see the notification reading App installed.
Yes, you installed the Popcorn Time app with the ES Explorer app. click to open to run the Popcorn Time app. click Done to return to es Explorer and delete the Popcorn Time MOT file.
Files downloaded from ES Explorer are saved in the FireStick download folder. To open this folder from the ES Explorer app:
- click Local Menu on the left
- There are two At home Options under Local. Click the second
- You will find the Download Folder on the right
Accessing and Using the Popcorn Time App on FireStick
You must have noticed that when you installed an app, your FireStick’s home screen would not appear. The new apps can be accessed from Your apps and channels Section. To access Popcorn Time and move it to the home screen, do the following:
- Keep that At home Key remote until you restart a new full screen window
- Click Apps to go to your apps and channels
- Scroll down and select the Popcorn Time app icon
- You can now run the app from here. If you want to get to the Popcorn Time home screen, skip to the next step
- Press the menu button on the remote control
- click Move If you use this popup (image below), look at the bottom right (or click Move Forward to place the app as the first entry on the first line for all other apps).
- Now move the Popcorn Time app to any of the top three lines to display it on the FireStick home screen
Let’s explore a little about popcorn season.
Open Popcorn Time and you will see this is instantly engaging to share the app with. Press the back button on the remote control to return to the app’s home screen.
This is the app’s home screen. Movies are shown by default. You change the default setting in Settings in TV Shows, Anime Movies, and Anime TV Shows.
Popcorn Time isn’t exactly remote friendly. Install Mouse Toggle for a better experience on FireStick.
To access the menu, press the menu button on your remote control. Here are the options.
Popcorn Time is a decent app with a solid library of movies, shows, and anime. It’s mainly designed for Android phones, so it’s not 100% remote control friendly. You can use Mouse Toggle to better communicate with the app.
Cinema HD APKTitanium TVBest FireStick AppsBest Torrent Sites
Click here to get secret cable cutting tricks straight to your inbox.
Disclaimer of liability – Trickbugs.com does not check the legality or security of the add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this website. We also do not promote, host or link any copyrighted streams. We recommend piracy and strongly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our website applies only to copyright-free content that is publicly available. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – Trickbugs.com is supported by the reader blog. If you buy a product through links on our website, we can earn commissions.
Specifications Required to install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick
|Internet:||Good speed internet|
|R.A.M:||4 GB and more.|
|Supported devices||Firestick, TV Windows, Linux and Android|
How to Install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick Guide is Free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check the official website we mentioned above.
The price to install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick is Free or Freemium. This means that you can really enjoy the guide on how to install Popcorn Time APK in the FireStick manual.
The Guide to Installing Popcorn Time APK on FireStick provides you with easy and efficient management. By installing Popcorn Time APK on FireStick, you can focus on the things that matter most. It’s a friendly guide that you might love. The tutorial on installing Popcorn Time APK on FireStick can be used on Linux, Windows or Android devices.
How to Install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick Pros and Cons
- Installing the Popcorn Time APK from the FireStick manual is free.
- All the steps are easy to use.
Benefits of Installing Popcorn Time APK on FireStick
- The tutorial on installing Popcorn Time APK on FireStick is free.
- Helps many users get interested in time.
- Installing Popcorn Time APK on FireStick is supported on Windows and Android.
- The price to install Popcorn Time APK in the FireStick manual is free.
Feedback on installing Popcorn Time APK on FireStick
I really like this guide on installing Popcorn Time APK on FireStick.
Every step helps me a lot.
Contact support is good.
Hi guys overall, I find how to install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick to be the best tutorial yet.
How to Install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick
In this guide, we have told you how to install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick. Please read all the steps so that you can understand how to install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick. If you need any help from us, please contact us.
What is this about and how do these steps help you?
This guide explains how to install the Popcorn Time APK on FireStick which will undoubtedly help you.
In what actual time is this method completed?
The time it takes to install the Popcorn Time APK on FireStick is almost half an hour to an hour.
What is the supported operating system?
Windows, Android and Linux. (Maybe also supported by ios)
For developers: This is a user-based portal so mistakes happen somehow. If you are the original developer of any software using the information in this guide to install Popcorn Time APK on FireStick and would like to make changes to any software, please contact us. We will surely help you within 48 hours.