Welcome to Fire Stick Tricks. In this guide, I am going to show you how to install the selfless addon on Kodi 17.6 in simple steps. The new selfless Kodi addon brings you live TV, sports, movies, and more. Since the Kodi interface is the same on all devices, you can follow this guide to install Selfless on FireStick, PC, Nvidia Shield, or almost any other device that supports Kodi.
Update: The selfless Kodi addon has stopped working. Try other add-ons from our Kodi add-on list.
How to install the selfless addon on Kodi
Unlike other Kodi addons that work independently, the selfless Kodi addon works best when you install SportsDeveil with it. If you already have Sportsdevil, Selfless is a good place to install. However, if you don’t already have it, I recommend buying Sportsdevil first. You can follow the steps below to install SportsDevil on Kodi Krypton.
Important – You need to enable “Unknown Sources” to install third party Kodi addon. You can enable it by going to Settings> System Preferences> Add-ons> Unknown Sources.
Install SportsDevil using Maverick Repo
- Go to Settings> File Manager> Add Source
- Click None and enter the Maverick TV Repo URL in the Media Source URL field. http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/
- Enter “Maverick TV” in the “Source Name” field. Click OK.
- Return to the Kodi homepage and click the Add-Ons menu in the left sidebar.
- Open the package installer> Install from zip file> Maverick TV
- Select “repository.marverickrepo-xxzip” and wait for the installation to complete.
- Now open Install from Repository> MaverickTV Repo> Video Add-ons
- Open Sportsdevil and click Install.
That’s all. Sportsdevil is now installed. Now we can start installing Selfless Kodi Addon on your device. The steps are similar to Sportsdevil, but this time we’re using Bookmark Repo. Let’s find out how to install Selfless on Kodi Krypton.
Steps to Install the Selfless Kodi Addon
- Open “Settings” in the upper left corner of the Kodi home screen.
- Click on “File Manager” and then double-tap on “Add Source”.
- Enter the bookmark repo url in the Media Source field. http://bliss-tv.com/blisstv/
- Enter “BlissTV” in the field with the source name (see image below). Check that the URL is correct, then click OK. Many users report that the installation failed on their device. In this step we are making a mistake entering the URL.
- Now go to the Kodi homepage and open the “Add-Ons” menu in the left sidebar.
- Click the package install icon, which looks like a box.
- Open “Install from zip file”> “BlissTV”.
- Choose ‘repository.bookmark-xxzip“And wait a while. If you see “Bookmarks Repository Add-on Installed” in the top right corner of your screen, you can move on to the next step.
- Open Install from Repository, then click Bookmarks Repository.
- Now open “Video Add-ons” and click on “Selfless”.
- Click the Install button in the lower right corner to begin installing Selfless Kodi Addon.
Using the selfless IPTV Kodi addon
After you’ve installed the Selfless IPTV addon on Kodi 17.6, you can explore the different sections by going to Kodi Home> Add-Ons> Video Add-Ons> Selfless.
There are numerous areas of entertainment including Daily IPTV Can, US channels, UK channels, video on demand and many more.
Aside from Selfless, there are plenty of other working Kodi addons for you to try. I’ll be sharing some links below for quick access.
How to Install the Magic Dragon AddonHow to Install Neptune Rising on Kodi? How to install the Yoda addon on KodiBest Live TV addons